Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

~ FunkeeNuggz's Dank Medical Stash ~

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by FunkeeNuggz514, Jun 19, 2010.

1. #1 FunkeeNuggz514, Jun 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2010
    Greetings GC from Boulder County, Colorado. I had a pickup thread when I lived in Indiana but everyone there is paranoid so I took it down. Now, 3 months later, I am a medical marijuana patient here in beautiful Colorado, where the bud is as beautiful as the snowcapped mountains. LoL

Strain Reviews:
    6/19 - Sour D (Grateful Meds), Strawberry Cough, LA Ultra, Lifesaver, Bubba Diesel, William's Wonder

6/28 (Page 2) - Subcool's Space Jill, Bubba Kush

9/1 - Strawberry Kush, Blue Widow, Sour D (exclusive)

9/2 - BubbaOG Extract

When I first got my card, I headed up to Nederland. I grabbed some Sour D and he hooked up it up pretty fat...4.4g for a flat $45.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I haven't been going to dispensaries much because they charge way too much IMO if you want the quality medicine. I'm a sucker for funky buds so I tend to catch myself paying these crazy prices but now I have been going to this guy who does everything himself and gives me good prices. I'm going to learn a lot from this guy by the time I am ready to grow myself. Here is some of his buds.

Strawberry Cough
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Strawberry Cough is a great strain, especially if you need it for your appetite or at least it makes me hungrier than hell after a couple hours. It feels like a strong heady high but if you smoke enough of it, it will put you on your ass. The smell is a VERY pungent fruit and skunk twist and tastes just the same. Even my roommate always says something about the smell every time I hit some. This is one strain I would love to constantly have.

LA Ultra
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

LA Ultra is one of those secret lineages. No one knows the exact genetics but knowledgeable people have taken some educated guesses. The smell isn't as strong as the Cough but it's still dank. The smell is kinda spicy but has some skunk undertones. It's covered in more trichomes than the SC but definitely a
    good smoke. It doesn't have any bite to it....just a smooth stoney smoke.

Lifesaver
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lifesaver, where do I start? This bud is one of the best I've smoked. It took my headaches away within minutes after 2 hits. The smell was unlike anything I've smelled before. This was the first one I smoked when I got home and after a few hits, I took a nap. This put me on my ass quicker than shit. I would definitely recommend smoking this at night if you are one to stay busy during the day. The bud was dense and covered in crystals. Get this if you need it for pain.

So I was browsing on KindReviews.com the other day and I noticed a place about 10-15 minutes from here had some killer herb. It was really professional and the staff was very knowledgeable. The downside was the prices. Sales tax was NOT included in the final price and that sucks, especially when you're already paying $17-20 for a single gram. The Bubba Diesel was featured on KR so I figured I'd take a look at it. I ended up walking out with a gram of it and 2g of some incredible William Wonder.

Here is the Bubba Diesel.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is some VERY appealing bud when you look at it with the naked eye but after I took these pics, I'm even more impressed with the physical appearance. It is mostly a sativa and one hit and I'm feeling a headchange. It's a little energetic but the Bubba Kush gives you a relaxing body high too. This is definitely the best bud I've actually gotten around here and that it came from a dispensary is amazing.Too bad it was $20 a gram but it's worth it.

William's Wonder
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I haven't smoked any of this yet but I'll post a report like the others once I take a few hits of it.

More pics to come in the next week or so when I get more cash to pick up. I also have some Lambsbreath and Durbon Poison I have stashed back in my heady stash for those broke days. I'll put up the pics later for those also.

2. Bro, every single bud you posted was simply amazing.
    Keep up the tokin and keep reviewing.

Good day mate

3. Wow man, great pick ups. Keep the pictures coming! +rep:hello:

4. Thanks guys!! This weed gets me super ripped......and takes away my headaches really quick. I'm trying to grab some Blue Widow so we'll see.

Keep the comments and rep coming....I'll rep for rep.

5. nice buds +rep
    i wish i had bud like that around here, all i can get is some pretty good mids

6. only thing i see on this page is green trichs and dank.... like realy dank and good luck trying to grow... and one more thing why did you take your pick up thread down!
    ps.REP+

7. Sick buds dude :hello:

+reppin it up

8. That's how Indiana was unless you knew the right people, which my friends did. It just takes time to find the doorway to dank but once you are in the 'dank' game, that's all you will be able to find. You should come out west, no state in particular (except Utah unless you're a conservative pothead), and live life the way it should be lived. I don't know any people yet but it's great out here. Thanks for the rep man!! I'll be posting weekly, or at least I'll try. LoL

Thanks bro!! I took it down because one of my OLD friends (my hookup as well) in Indiana is a little bitch and cried when he saw my pics. He acted like the cops were going to bust down his door because of some pics.

I'm hoping to grow. The dude I got the SC, Lifesaver, and LA Ultra from will assist me in my grow (he's my legal caregiver) but I'm a full-time student so I don't have time for it now. Plus I like to keep things low key and with me living with people makes me kinda scared of them telling their friends that I got a few plants. It will more than likely be 100% legal here before I decide to grow.

9. nice trees dude, that strawberry cough is one of my favorites

10. nice dank dude, keep posting

11. So this bud, as you can see, is pretty fluffy. It is definitely a sativa with a earthy like smell with skunk undertones....almost something I've never smelled before. The smoke is very smooth and tastes very natural. The high is VERY clear and almost an energetic feeling. It is great for early morning when you wake up and want your heads in the clouds. I would compare the high to Jack Herer. This is definitely one strain I would like to see in my garden one day.

12. Thanks man, hopefully this thread will be as good as yours when I'm all said and done. LoL

13. that bubba diesel looked amazing.

14. Yea it does. I didn't notice how good it really looked til I took a couple pics of it. Don't get me wrong, it looks amazing with the naked eye but the pics came out amazing.

15. A couple weeks ago, I made a trip to Boulder Meds and made a nice purchase. I got 2g of Lamb's Breath and 2g of Durbon Poison. I haven't smoked much of each cuz I've had better as you can see in the introduction post. Here are the pics and I'll post a smoke report tomorrow when I can wake n bake on these beautiful sativas.

Lamb' Breath
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Durbon Poison
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This Tangerine Haze is my roommate's. He got it at one of the Boulder shops also just the other day. It's a beautiful Indica dominant. The bud is completely covered in trich's.

Tangerine Haze
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This bud's indica characteristics are definitely felt as soon as you hit it. The smoke is very smooth and stoney. After 2 hits, I want to take a nap. Usually I can deal with indica dominant strains but this one puts me out faster than Hong Kong. The tangerine smell is very strong and you can even smell the tangerines after its exhaled. The taste is a skunky tangerine that stays with you for a while. If you have problems sleeping or need to kill some joint pain, this is what you want.

16. Wow man, some serious chronic you're gettin. It all looks amazing, enjoy that stuff.

17. man that la ultra and lifesaver looks freakin beautiful. way jealous that your smoking it, and im not +rep man

18. Thanks man!! I bet you get some killer in Oregon. My best friend lived in Portland before moving to the east coast not too long ago and she'd get some crazy shit. Lifesaver's medical value is tremendous. The original grower said it numbed his mouth and killed his toothache, so he named it what is today. It's a Bubblegum crossed with Jack's Cleaner then back crossed with something else.

19. oh yeah, i live in a part of oregon that has tons of medical growers all around. I just love that your bud has more white thc crystals then green lol. Id love to get my hands on some lifesaver. ive never heard of jacks cleaner though...is that like jack herer crossed with another strain??

20. Great nugs man! I need to make a trip up to Boulder.