Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funk

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mike315, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Hey guys, this is my first time posting on this forum so forgive me if im posting in the wrong section. I have been smoking for about 2 years now, and the other day I decided to try this stuff called funk (or is it phunk? idk how to spell it). I've experienced a greater high than I ever had with any weed and was looking to get more information on it. For all you who do not know it is a natural herb that gets you high when smoked and is LEGAL or at least in New York. My friend got it from a local smoke shop. Just wanted extra info on it and if anyone was curious I could maybe help them out too.