Fungus in the Forest.

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by TheGreen13, Aug 24, 2018.

1. I wish I knew, I dont even know how to find out without the rigorous spore prints and whatnot lol. Wish I knew if I could eat um

• Like Like x 1
  2. I wouldn't eat them. Lol

3. That's just me though. Haha.

4. Y'all heard of Paul Stamets I'm guessing. He's got some good stuff on you tube.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I'll never be Rich Roll, lol.

6. Found my first fairy ring today. I was driving and pulled over and ran up in someones lawn to take a pic and grab the giant lol. I think theyre some sort of amanita? 20180830_151845.jpg 20180830_151901.jpg 20180830_152444.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hahaha. That is so awesome. Better doubcheck that shroom for fairies. Wonder if anyone saw you? They probably thought you were crazy. Lol

• Like Like x 2
  8. There were lots of cars driving by and a couple cars in the driveway haha. But I dont care if they think Im weird, because I am really weird.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lol. That's cool. I'm a little weird myself

• Like Like x 1
  10. They do resemble an amanita but I haven't been able to confirm that, in fact from a little investigation it doesn't seem like they are.

11. Looks like someone ran them over too. Lol. You can see ATV tracks or something in the yard and a bunch of them topped over.

12. Just spreading the spores lmao

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. True. Lol

14. Heading to the forest today or tomorrow, plan on finding some of our little friends to pose for photos.

• Like Like x 2
  15. I just did. I'll post the pics in a little bit.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Enjoy.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Had throw in the big ass dragon fly pic. Lol

• Like Like x 1