Fungus? Help Please, Pics attached

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Shabando, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Hey all,
    I have 2 indoor plants that just began flowering about 6 days ago, and pretty quickly some odd residue on the leaves. I'm thinkin fungus, and if so, anyone know what I should buy to save the leaves? Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. To me, it looks like maybe some nutrients splashed on the leaves there. Is it on other leaves, too? How's the new growth looking?

Keep in mind that your plant won't fix the sketchy spots, it will just grow new leaves that are healthy (after you figure out the cause, and fix it).

Cheers,
    Past

3. It's spread throughout the lower branches and the leaves aren't looking nearly as healthy as the top where the cola is beginning to form. But those lower branches are looking more hurt everyday...

Regarding your idea about nutrient splashing, if you mean maybe I spilled nutes on it when I was watering, that couldn't have happened because I water it just an inch above the soil so I don't think that's the cause. I'm thinkin maybe fungus or phoshorous deficiency. And Thanks Past!

4. If it is a fungus you should pick up some SERENITY spray. It works on a Biological level to kill fungus, but smells like an armpit.

5. Great thanks!

6. flush flush could be salt build up,also cut bad parts off