Fungus gnat larve issue

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by M4rsh4ll, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Currently seeing fungus gnat larve in my soil i went with the sand option that has seemed to work,i cant see any adult fungus gnats flying around and havent seen any in a couple of weeks now any ideas on how to get rid of the baby ones in the soil? Or should i just wait it out with the sand as from what i saw and now seem they hate sand and won lay eggs if they fully grow

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cool cheers mate i was thinking of getting H2O2 but the sand seems to be keeping them at bay, havent seen a single adult for ages so hopefully its just them let in the soil... do you grow organically? And what light cycle do you have for your autos?

3. I am using coco and synthetic nutrients. 20/4 cycle.

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow. :gc_rocks:

4. Ahh! And what light do you use? everyone ive spoke to uses synthetic whats the big deal with it? Ive never been a fan, yeah you can get big yeilds but personally for me organic tastes better and gives a better high, it just takes ages to master it :/

5. Well for veg I used miracle-gro 12-4-8 instant feed at 1/4 dose. Then I am flowering I am using 1/6 dose miracle-gro, and 1/3 dose Dyna-gro 3-12-6. I feed one day then water the next.

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow. :gc_rocks: