Ok, here is my problem. I had a fungus gnat infestation, i mean bad. Ate some of my northern light seedlings all the way to the top of the soil, lol, musta loved'em. Well, I used GoGnat, and it stressed my girls right the hell out, almost looked like shock (2 white widows, a super skunk, a bubble gum, and charlie strain unknown). So I decided instead of sitting back watching them die, I would get newsoil and transplant. Needless to so, the rooting system of my girls where tremendously destryed after the transplant. They went into shock, and after a hour or so seemed to be recooping. Lights out, so when the sun rose at 9:00, I opened up the tent, and omg they looked beautiful, and ohhh the smell. I was dancing and singing praises to the cannabis gods. I went to bed, and woke to find that they seemed a little shocked. Leaves were sagging, and stems were kinda leaning to one side. My question is. Is it the stress of photosynthesis that is causing the problem without the previous root system, that doesnt occur during dark hours. And what if anything should i do. Please help, cause I love my girls, and refuse to stand by and watch them die. Oh, it's my first indoor grow.