fungi?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hemphero, Nov 19, 2010.

1. So i have no idea what has been going on to my plants but I will break it down for someone to help me.... Last few months ive only been growing a few mother plants, and they all at some point get these rustic spots, and also blackish spots usually at the tips of leaves.... We thought it was nutes and changed some stuff up, but then we said fuck it, went to the legal co op and took cuttings off a mom plant, well two days later a few cuttings in the dome have devoloped those same black spots!!!! witch left me to think, the razor blade tainted??????? even though i washed it with iso alcohol i have used that one for a few months..... any ideas?

2. How's the humidity in your room? High humidity and temps make a good place for mold to grow. A few pics would be nice to help diagnose though.

3. yeah humidity is pretty high, but there vegging so never a concern, no pics but all i can say its like black at the tips and its wierd lol

4. fungi grows the best in high humidity if u got fungi i would try to lower humidity as see whats happens or u can try a sulfur burner but idk if thats for all mold or just sum.

http://forum.grasscity.com/sick-plants-problems/619983-tiny-black-spots.html