Fun With Wifes

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jsoickle, May 26, 2013.

1. they were awsome. We are gonna make more this weekend.  The sexy way of course 

2. Don't worry OP, they are just jealous of your girl. My girlfriend is into weed, now she just needs to learn how to cook and maybe I'll be as lucky as you are one day ^_^ Right on brotha

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. No, my mother taught me to be an independent woman and speak my mind. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Sure, I didn't have to comment, and you didn't have to reply to that comment if you didn't agree with it.

I'm 100% comfortable in my own skin. I work out & take care of myself.

I noticed you had no problem showing all of GC your "goods." Are you going to teach your daughters how to post nudes on an internet forum, too? Mother of the year!

Yes, I get on the internet to look at women heavier than I. ???

4. You post shit on a public forum. You can't get mad when people point some stuff out. Especially when all these "trolls" are barely saying anything.

Sent from the app.

5. First off Brittney, my parenting skills have NOTHING to do with the things I do on the Internet. I'm a great mother and my kids already have nothing but the upmost respect for all the people around them & they will continue to grow that way, because all though I will teach them to be independent and speak their mind, they'll also learn there is a place and time where speaking your mind is considered ignorant and rude, apparently that's one thing your mama didnt teach you. Secondly, I've seen you make nothing but nasty comments all over GC, your clearly a miserable person with nothing better to do than be a hater. Get out of here, troll.

6. #46 Deleted member 42976, May 30, 2013
    Last edited: May 30, 2013
    i dont have a wife.....and probably never will with my luck. oh well.

edit: i missed Brianna posting nudes??? fml

7. #47 goneforever, May 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
    Ill find you a wife!

Yeah, I shared a link to some nudes because I'm way to comfortable with myself and idgaf ;P makes them haters all heated and excited they got someone to get nasty with. Trust me though, you missed out on nothing, just some tiny boobies and a squishy ass..

8. Unless you find a woman attracted to men who look like serial killers you probably wont have much luck with that lol

9. #49 goneforever, May 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013

10. I do lol at least i think i do. if i look good it's definitely rugged good looks not pretty boy good looks.

11. Hmm, I'm curious. Lol. I didn't know they had a "look".

12. So back to the topic. Love to see sexy wife's or stay at home moms having fun.

13. Nice bro, I hope my future wife does things like that for me.  Don't worry about the idiots judging your wifey just remember, the internet only fucks dimes  :rolleyes:

14. #54 Zedstomper, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
    I had a beer with the biker from down the street and he let me touch hid ol ladies titty  :hippie:

sexy time on good edibles are mind blowing i bet 

15. #55 JuicyGoose, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
    Really? Was it that importantthat you had to post a blatantly rude remark?

I see your mother failed to teach you respect for others. Looks like another mother will miss out on that reward.

You didn't have to comment... you did so because you obviously have some sort of craving for being the center of attention, which is cool. I'm not judging you, but you didn't need to put someone else down ON THE INTERNET to make yourself feel better.

Also, how you gonna talk shit about Brianna, also a girl who's so happy in her own skin she has no problem showing her assets? I don't see a problem with that. She's a grown woman, comfortable in her own skin. However, I do find it ironic how you'll criticize her for showing 'em off when you were clearly bragging about your "34 d" bra size. Why else would you have said it? It really didn't have to be in your response at all. Haha.

Ridiculous. I think someone has been drinking hateraid with every well balanced meal.

Why are chicks so fucking petty when it comes to other girls? Does maturity play a part? I used to be so judgemental of chicks until it dawned on me that I only did it to chicks I was jealous of... even stupid things like she had a nicer outfit. I try very hard to bite my tongue and pick my battles because it's just pointless to be rude.

Self confidence > any other feature.

I just read this thread, and all I gotta say is there are some mean ass jealous bitches on here. Sounds like some chicks need some dick on here... I don't feel like getting the herp from the mean one, anyone else wanna take a shot at it? I'll donate a Hefty garbage bag for the protection of GC users. lololol.

I don't have a wife, or a girlfriend. The most I'd get from my ex is a wake and bake. Pretty nice, but it's not wearing sexy lingerie and baking edibles. I'd eat my own shoe if a girl did that for me. 

17. Self confidence > any other feature.

I just read this thread, and all I gotta say is there are some mean ass jealous bitches on here. Sounds like some chicks need some dick on here... I don't feel like getting the herp from the mean one, anyone else wanna take a shot at it? I'll donate a Hefty garbage bag for the protection of GC users. lololol.

I don't have a wife, or a girlfriend. The most I'd get from my ex is a wake and bake. Pretty nice, but it's not wearing sexy lingerie and baking edibles. I'd eat my own shoe if a girl did that for me.
    </blockquote>
    I'll take a chance, wish me luck I'll messege her. Let me at her.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Self confidence > any other feature.

</blockquote>
    I'll take a chance, wish me luck I'll messege her. Let me at her. Let me at her.

19. Self confidence > any other feature.

</blockquote>
    I'll take a chance, wish me luck I'll messege her. Let me at her. Let me at her.

20. When she gets high, she loves getting naked and letting me take pictures. i love showing them off. 

Attached Files: