Fun with Found Objects (Or: Build-A-Bong Workshop)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Green Eyed Lady, May 10, 2010.

1. So, I'm a little artsy-craftsy. And it's been entirely too long since I made a bong out of found objects. Aaaaaand...I found something that I think may turn out to be an awesome piece of a bong.

It's a black plastic piece, from the inside of a roll of register tape at my work. Viewed from either end, it would look something like this:

[​IMG]

Now, call me nutty, but I'm thinking there's a double-bubbler or something in this. (I don't know if I'm using the correct terminology...I'm new to the community.) Any other creative ideas for a homemade toking tool using one (or many; I can get a bunch more pretty easily) of these?

Also, any stories of weird objects you've worked into homemade smoking tools is totally welcome...I love hearing of how creative people get with stuff.

2. i don't see a double bubbler in there. that could be the base of one of the chambers or a completely irrelevant decoration attachment... i don't know how big those are but if you have something to wrap around and some stands you could use one as a base and one as a top and a second time for a second chamber. is that what you were thinking of?

3. How fucking high are you?

The holes on that thing are way to big to be able to diffuse anything.

4. Build-A-Bear.....Build-A-Bong.... Oh what will the future hold

5. #6 Glork, May 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2010
    Its nowhere near as big as he drew it. they are about as big around as a dime, maybe a nickle at most. I hate that i know that....

Also, here is one of my favorite Build-a-Bong projects. see if you can name all the bottles
    [​IMG]

6. Dude! That homade bong is nuts! haha Thats by far the best homeade Ive ever seen:hello:

7. #8 akflatlander, May 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2010
    One day I was driving into town and went over something small and shiny, and thought to myself that it really looked like a pipe. On my way home that night it was still there, so I got out and looked at it, and it was an old ratchet smashed into the road. Looked it up online and it's from the sixties.

It still works, but I never used it, so I ended up making it into kind of a key to make getting the screen/nozzle off of my incredibowl easier...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also got a cap off of a cologne bottle that fits it perfectly. There's even a tube inside the cap that fits just around the glass bowl...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Sorry, I guess I should have specified...Glork is right, omerta, the thing's exactly as big around as a nickel. I just drew it bigger. It's also about 3 inches long. Also, that multi-bottle contraption you've worked out kicks ass. Now there's some creativity.
    Yes, goofer, that is what I was thinking, a second chamber...like I said, I don't know all the terminology.
    I've actually got a friend who wants to make something involving silly straws, LOL. More for appearances than anything, most likely, but it oughtta be fun if we ever get around to it.
    Again, sorry for being a noob, and thanks to all the pople who're being friendly - I appreciate it.