fun weekend?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TheWeedian, Jun 16, 2009.

1. i'm living with my mom while i'm home for the summer :\... but tomorrow morning, she's leaving for florida until saturday. i drop her off at the airport at 7 am, and then it's a greeeeeen day! i might also try coke for the first time if my buddy brings any - i'm not seeking it out, but i'll do it if offered. i have class thursday at 8 am, but that's okay because my friend just told me he has 10 hits of lucy, which we're dropping around noon on thursday. friday night, another friend's mom is in michigan for the night, and goddamn i'm going to get plastered.

i'm so stoked :hello:

what's your plan for the weekend?

2. Acid, bonfire, sex, and weed.

It's pretty much all I do. :smoke:

Have a good weekend, even though it's only Tuesday!

3. gotta love summer :smoke:

4. Replace acid with coke and thats pretty much all i do too. :smoke:

5. Smoke some dro and drop acid with some buds and hang out at a nice park.
    Chill

6. Replace the acid with masturbate, the bonfire with jack off and the sex with eat and that's pretty much all I do.

7. Not sure just yet. Parents are going out of town Saturday for a week, so hopefully I'll have bud by then and I'll get ripped all day. Tried to get some lucy last weekend, but it turned out to be bunk. Now I have a friend saying he is able to get more, so maybe I may trip, but I want to wait until July when my best friend comes down to trip then. So we'll see :smoke:

8. im trying!

9. oh man, i just found out that the windy city peace fest (formerly known as the windy city hemp fest) is going on friday through sunday, and i don't work saturday. weed/coke? wednesday, acid thursday, drunk friday, smoking in the open with cool ass people saturday.

i'm SO STOKED.

10. Chillin with my bro smokin some bowls and playing video games, gonna be sick