Fun weekend..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by boredjim8, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Last week in my friends apartment.. they moving next weekend..

so this weekend me n kevin (kevin is gonna be his new roommate at new place) had a lil party of our own..

firday we rolled face .. drank are asses off .. smoke some weed .. n chilled n raved all night w/ some glow sticks.. not much of a mess..

Saturday we got some acid .. 2 kids who haven't done it .. and a kid rolling.. then in the other room were the usuals smokers n drinkers but not ravers..

well we said fuck this apartment cuz theres already writing on the walls .. the carpet is already fucked.. the walls have holes in them.. pretty much even if we didnt do what we did [explained in a sec] it would have to have been demolished and redone (really shitty taken care of.. i mean REAL shitty)

so after the glow sticks lost their initial glow.. we cut them open (while trippin face) and started dancing around spraying liquid everywhere.. we were covered in the glow stuff (btw it really hurts .. n makes you feel gross the next day.. but was worth it!) .. the room looked so beautiful for an hour.. then slowly disipated.. so we went and got 30$ worth of glow stuff (free) at the acme;) n aiden (kid rollin) got his knife..

we left the room (4 trippers) and let him create a work of art.. while we smoked a bowl outside ..

we re-enter n the room looks so amazing.. so many colors.. all changing and morphing.. starting to drip..

then i was like i wanna cut one open .. so i get up close to it w/ a knife .. poke a hole in it guess what happens? FUCKING SQUIRTS ME RIGHT IN THE EYE.. worst pain ever.. and im fuckin FACED .. least im not blind.. i also bit one open n spit it eveywhere haha it was rediclious .. but again.. hurt n plz dont put this stuff on your face / eye / mouth! haha..

then i poured it all over my arm .. n the stopts that werent glowing turned black n my arm started to get rally skinny..

..so next time someone is trippin.. on cid or mush i guess? get some glowsticks.. go in a garage.. cut some shits open n enjoy! cuz its really cool lookin and fun to trip to!

2. no offence, that sounds like a cool story, but should you really be advising people to fuck with shit thats potentially harmful? espcially when tripping on acid or mushrooms? i dunno, to me that just seems like it could easily turn someone's trip nasty.... that sounded painful dude, and i have no desire to go cut open glowsticks..... i might play with them, but not cut open the insides.... you should try tripping on acid or mushrooms and eating a jawbreaker! its intense! and not really painful

3. ..but if ur not a total idiot.. its not unsafe .. ya i may have been dumb n gotten really close..

other than that.. we all dcided we didnt care to get drenched..

but if one person goes in .. and does it.. and doesnt get any on him it is a REALLY COOL TRIP .. thats why i told people to do it in a GARAGE of some sort .. not somones room..

next day .. the chems smelled SO BAD..

so make sure u can air it out .. n be in a ventalated area

n do it while its winter.. the glow properties stay for A LONG TIME!..

i mean u feel l ike your in fuckin outer-space

in the new house.. were gettin blankets n painting them with the non-toxic neoon paint n having black lights .. then jus hang up the blankets or w/e when we wanna trip :p but untill then this is all we have haha

4. wow. you are the kids that make statistics.

5. Yeah dude, that's pretty damn sketch.

6. your not gonna die in a sympathetic way.

7. the last thing i feel like fucking around with when i'm tripping is a blade or scissors

but it sounds like a good time though (except for the pain, and the stench)

8. ya i mean we were faced but not out of body .. n the kid rollin was the one w/ knife not us :)