Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fun ways to tell parents you smoke

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rofflecopter18, Jun 11, 2012.

1. I was thinking this would be a good way to tell my mom I smoke. I think she may already suspect it and doesn't care. She used to smoke a little in HS. So here it is.. We will be in the car together in a little bit and she will most likely ask if I mind if she has a cigarette. I was thinking that when she does that I should pull out a joint and say yeah, only if you dont mind if I do. I bet she would laugh. haha Do you guys have any fun ways to tell your mom or parents? Lol

2. [quote name='"Rofflecopter18"']I was thinking this would be a good way to tell my mom I smoke. I think she may already suspect it and doesn't care. She used to smoke a little in HS. So here it is.. We will be in the car together in a little bit and she will most likely ask if I mind if she has a cigarette. I was thinking that when she does that I should pull out a joint and say yeah, only if you dont mind if I do. I bet she would laugh. haha Do you guys have any fun ways to tell your mom or parents? Lol[/quote]

Only do that if you really think she'd laugh. But if you think she would, by all means! That's be hilarious! Haha

3. i put an eighth and a glass spoon in my moms stocking on christmas when i was in high school (i was the only sibling old enough to have done it) and my mom was like "who the hell put his here?" to which i replied "it must've been santa"

4. Ask her to smoke, jokingly (unless she really wants to :D) and pull out spoon, bong, mflb, etc and act like your sparking up.

5. feed her an eighth brownie

6. Nope.

7. Funnest way is to feign ignorance and never, never tell them you smoke.

Shit is like you hung Jesus yourself or somethin' to some people.:cool:

8. Bro that sounds stupid sorry

9. Haha this makes no sense. Telling your parents you do drugs in their home under their responsibility is something you should take serieus. Show them you're responsible and not a fucking twat.
    But that's just my 2 cents...

10. a long time ago, i asked my dad to smoke with me, he said its gives him the munchies and hes diabetic. so that is how i approached.

11. I can see this workin out really really bad

12. edit: i was not living with my parents

13. um, how did it go.

you didn't post last night about how awesome it was and she smoked the j with you. so i am guessing not good, lol

14. I bet you his mom threw away his computer after that.

15. [quote name='"Hauswaldx"']I bet you his mom threw away his computer after that.[/quote]

He's probably in county feelin like a dumb ass hahah

16. Subbin for results!

17. Definitely only do that if she's the one driving. Don't ask to spark up when you're driving, that's one of the absolute worst ideas in the world.

18. Lol good luck bro!

19. [quote name='"AppleCity"']um, how did it go.

you didn't post last night about how awesome it was and she smoked the j with you. so i am guessing not good, lol[/quote]

OP is probably getting screamed at by his mom right now.

20. Not really seems smart too me , if she smokes cigarettes then there is no reason why he shouldn't be aloud to spark a joint :smoke: