Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fun way to hotbox

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ripasourus-rex, Mar 1, 2010.

1. I did this a couple weeks ago in a friends room, its really great if your in college and you have a room with bunk beds like I do. In my opinion its pretty much the ultimate hotbox. All you need is a bunch of blankets and your weed and pipe of choice. Simply take the blankets and tuck then under the top mattress so they are hanging down covering all sides of the bottom bed and then hop inside the resulting mini room by yourself or with a few buddies and spark the bowl:smoke:. Make sure to seal off any areas that you see light peeking through so no smoke escapes and after a few bowls you can barley see in front of you. Its pretty trippy when the only light you see is the spark of the lighter or the cherry of the bowl. You can go to your own extremes and modify this technique any way you would like, its kinda like building a fort when you were a little kid, I have to add that its pretty fun to do when your already high. Anyhow I hope you enjoy... happy smoking

2. Not that great of an idea since at the slight trace scent of smoke lingering out into the hallway will surely alert most RAs...

3. It sounds like a good idea, but I still prefer couch cushion & pillow forts. And at college it seems especially unsafe.

4. my RA dgaf but if you wanna blaze up your room without having to worry about the scent getting in the hall go to the hardware store and buy any sort of wide tape and whenever you blaze just put tape over the cracks over the door i did it till i found out my RA was cool

5. And what happens to all the smoke when you decide to come out from under the blankets? It all magically dissapears?

Just go out to your car and smoke there, never in the dorms. Our had smoke alarms in them and the RA's made sure to mention that they detected ANY kind of smoke.

6. man you guys have some tight security all i do to get rid of the smell after that is spray some febreeze and light some candles and incense before i found out my RA was cool i still smoked up my room and just sprayed some febreeze and cracked the window smell was gone in a half hour

7. it all depends on the airflow in your room. there are rooms in my building that you can literally just pull up a chair to the open widow and smoke a blunt. all the smoke just goes right out b.c of the way the wind is blowing. other rooms when you open the window there will always wind coming it and flowing out of the cracks in the door.

you can tell what direction the air is flowing by opening the window and then going to your door and opening it very slowly and youll feel the air pushing or pulling the door.

8. Actually... the smoke alarm can be circumvented with a condom haha.

9. One time at my friends dorm, we did the WORST hotbox ever, we all got under a comforter, tucked it under our asses and lit up! We still used a sploof, but it got soo smokey and stuffy in there, there was 4 of us...it was awful, but we got fuuuucked up:smoke:

10. Sounds like a good fucking time, i'd rather try this at someones house who has bunk beds so the RA's aren't on ya ass

11. I agree, anywhere that's not in a dorm and this would be a fun idea.

12. breathing in the sploof smoke is def not good

13. Haha yeah, we weren't too worried about that

14. that really sounds very stupid. Im sorry...its like the way a child would choose to hotbox...hahahahaha

The ONLY way to do it is to jump in your homeboys cadillac...blast the subs...roll up the windows and creep slow....

15. Damn. We dont have bunk beds in our dorm but that sounds like an awesome plan. I miss hotboxing in the car (which I don't do anymore) and that bunk bed idea sounds like itd be awesome.

You can definitely smoke in dorms if you take the proper precautions and your RA's aren't on patrol constantly. Just some febreze, tape, towels, and windows and you're generally safe.

16. I feel like you're all brainstorming for some homo-erotic orgy under the bed sheets.

17. Alright homie :cool:

18. dude that sound s cool
    except for the part where your in there with some dudes

i say do that with a chick

19. Who said it was ever going to be with dudes? I need to figure out how to make my entire room just a big hot box. That way no smoke goes out into the hallway and when we party, we'll all be under an aura of heavenly weed

20. hotbox your hit into your shirt, gets u super baked off one hit :)