Fun times with Green Harvest.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bongin Shaman, Aug 4, 2011.

1. They gear up in a chopper to bust a tomato garden? LOL

2. there was a ~4000 plant operation busted in my neck of the woods about a year ago... i've never had an issue, seen em fly over, but i stick to plots of less than 5 plants, they got bigger fish to fry even if they did see my little 5 plant seas of green by accident..

3. I've never heard of green harvest either.

4. The only helicopter that flew around my house recently was a Black Hawk, for some reason, and that was today. Thank god Connecticut is urban enough to be interesting, yet rural enough to not attract the attention of the government. They make up for that by super restricting laws though :(

5. I talked to a guy when i was doin community service and he was a grower there and got busted by the Green Harvest bullshit so he had to move back to idahe but he did have some bad ass cars

6. No green harvest in the NE, but I guess we wouldn't qualify as a prime growing location haha. I have heard stories about it out in CA and CO

7. im confused what do you mean lol. I lived here my whole life and have never heard anyone say anything like that lol

8. Haole!!

9. #29 Bongin Shaman, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011

lol no need to get racist up in here bro

especially when what you said sounds so fucking ridiculous lol, you sound super agitated for some reason haha

10. Hahah racist! I just hate haoles.......
    If u dont understand what i wrote in the last reply, then you are not local. So that means you are a.....haole.
    Sorry for bringing the negative vibes to your page but just had to be said.
    ():Smoke:() choke:()high():!

11. dont know what island you come from, I know plenty of locals and I've never heard that dumb shit before.

and when you hate a race of people, thats called racism. If you don't understand this you need to do some research.

you probably think Haole means white lol.

12. Pau!!!(if you know what that means...haole!)
    D
    O
    N
    E!

13. Racism is discrimination based on race. Not just random resentment.

14. wow good one, you know the hawaiian word for done.

how can you not understand that word is racist, Haole means "no breath" referring to the first white men who came to hawaii who didn't exchange breaths as a greeting and instead shook hands.

So that word doesn't mean "random resentment" its a word referring to basically anyone who isnt hawaiian.

I'm just saying because that word is used to loosely and indeed in a racist manner towards people of a different race I have witnessed it so many times its sickening, and its a normal thing too.

15. why are you even on this site? go eat some spam musibi while your fishing.

16. Here dumb ass. If you were local,you would know the difference between the spelling of the two words! And if u think I am wrong go ask your "local friends"...
    F@ck you Barney!! Spam Musubi is bomb and your haole ass knows it!(and if u don't like it....you are haole!)

Attached Files:

17. #38 Bongin Shaman, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
    never have I said spam musibi wasn't good, its fucking delicious.

which words am I getting confused? because the definition you just showed me is EXACTLY the way I used it in the proper context.

don't tell people "fuck you barney" or you'll get banned the fuck out of here. Which would be better for the community.

edit: you showed me the definition of something I had previously defined wtf

18. Here haole!! In black and white!

I called you....haole...

You gave me the def. For ha'ole......

See the difference now.......
    Haole!!
    Ban that Barney!!!

19. #40 Bongin Shaman, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
    no man.. I gave you the definition for haole... do I really have to look it up...

wikipedia:

the word Ha'ole means no breath as in the first white men as I explained. Its pretty much the same word bro