Fun things to smoke out of?

Discussion in 'General' started by rsbot98, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Hey i want to smoke tomorrow after school , or during school :cool: but i dont have much weed probably 0.5 or so i want smoke with a friend so what can we smoke ? i have a shaft but i dont want to really carry it with me to school or going home after school to get it. I have zig zags but i want to try something new , what can we smoke out of a can? something fun i knw i sound retarded:p

2. apple is the way to go...

3. haha i actually did that before never thought of it :eek: maybe thats what were gonna do

4. 18.

Nuff said.

5. Don't fucking smoke out of a can. You are burning aluminium and paint.

How to make an apple pipe.
    1. Find an apple that you can cleanly pull the stem out of.
    2. Shove a bic pen in the side of the apple to around where you think the middle (core) is.
    3. Take the ink cartridge out of the pen and use the bottom of it. Not the part with the pen top to make a hole where you pulled the stem out.
    4. Re-do the holes until you have good airflow.
    5. Pack a bowl into the natural apple bowl shape and rip.

6. 18 is a nice number:hello:

7. Your moms dildo.

8. 0.5 could be one skimpy marijuana cigarette.

9. A fucking beer can !!! man up a fucking little aluminium aint going to fucking kill you !!!!

10. Maybe drink a couple beer cans and make an big ass pipe?

11. yesssssssssssss

12. I have always met to may have had a few opportunities just never availed myself of it. I should really try it. it comes up in conversation recently people are always kind of curios as to how I have not.

13. Your moms filthy box.

14. It had to come at some point and there it is haha word