fun things to do...

Discussion in 'General' started by lonelystoner2, Apr 11, 2011.

1. just wandering in your opinion what are some things you would like to do stoned... like go camping or go to vegas or go late night swimming or what??

2. all those sound bomb but i'd be more than high camping if you know what i mean..

i like to listen to music/play guitar/eat food/jerk off/take showers/chill with friends/video games

edit: in fact i'mma go jerk off right now..... :)

3. I like to smoke weed when I'm stoned

4. This is pretty much the list I was gonna make too, but you forgot about sex haha :D

5. well haven't had sex yet but i did forget blowjobs :D lol all play no work ;)

6. Haha trust me sex high is better than anything else you'll ever do. Blowjobs are amazing at first but raw-dog a girl and you'll never want it any other way :hello:

7. Sit in silence.

8. Listen to some reggae records, go mountain biking, go for a walk in the forest.. And because the weather has improved in the last two weeks we started making campfires again :) . And no campfires without La Trappe Dubbel and Mary Jane ;) .

9. eat muchies and munch eaties.

10. eat food sleep fuck bitches clubbing drink smoke watch tv play cod post on gc play golf basketball snowboarding listen to music

11. pretty much everything i do i like to do when im high

edit: by "i" i mean someone that's not me

12. Musical instruments are fantastic to play stoned. Then of course there's sex, exploring, hiking, exercise, deep conversations, video games and computer, music, eating, reading, studying, playtime with pets, drinking....

I think you get the idea...Get stoned and there are endless possibilities. Doing things normally done sober can also offer you a new appreciation for said activities.

13. the only really fun thing ive done stoned was go out partying or playing video games... i really wanna go camping with a heavy dank bag though.. seems like it would be really fun