Fun things to do while high...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Leo, Mar 2, 2005.

1. last night me and my roommate made up new dance moves

we have a tile floor and wearing socks made it a lil slippery but fuck it was fun

2. i like to go about life as normal when im high.
    or play ping pong.

3. one night when i was tripping on a few hits of acid alone in my house i stared my cats in the eyes for a long time and i was convinced that they knew everything i was thinking and i kept thinking they were plotting against me and i hallucinated the strangest facial expressions on their faces like they were grinning and trying to intimidate me.

4. fuckin hang with your friends or go outside to enjoy what mother nature has to offer.

i got crusing(skating) with my friends and just go outside even if its dark its just tthe funnest adventure

5. when im with friends, i just chill n do whatever

but when im solo at the crib... i turn the lights off in my room, but them headphones on and play music n chill

6. I like to chill to pink floyd or the Gorillaz when i'm stoned.
    When i'm on the computer stoned i like to talk to people on messengers and not even remember what i just said or hop on youtube and watch some funny shit.

But with friends we go on adventures and do dumb ass shit.

7. haha i do the same but when my cat would try to attack my dog i would start screaming at my cat and chase it till it ran under a bed. haha

8. i sit down, put on my bose headphones, and make psytrance.

9. Everythings better...on weed.
    [​IMG]

10. fishing is amazing and playing halo 3

11. Lol. this made me think of what me and a couple of my bestfriends do. We go on 'adventures' while walking, like they'll say shit like "picture were in the forest walking through the woods and theres a bunch of trees" and "now picture were on the grand caynon". We trip eachother out like that, its pretty hardcore.

12. dude motoxrider, CSS is prolly awsome while high, i gotta try it!
    oh, trying to keep a straight face while high is funny and really hard to do, works better wit friends.
    blow smoke rings too, thats fun.

13. I just had to say that the visualizer on the 360 goes way to fast even for the slowest songs its just wild, which can be good sometimes, but it mostly just gives people headaches.
    Things i like to do while high are playing gears of war or COD4 on xboxlive while hanging out and talking with all my friends and we all get into whats going on in the game and some of the crazy shit people say on xboxlive.

14. when im baked, i really love to just fucking talk. like about everything. usually i end up on some rant about "The Man" and how I'm destined to create my own divine kingdom and crazy shit like that. Then I like coming up with crazy scenarios, like "what if we were all underwater and there was this huge shark coming and we all got eaten but then we traveled back in time to save ourselves" just made that up off the top of my head but you get the idea. and then we all keep talking about it for like an hour.

besides that, some good crazy sex is always good

and having a crazy car chase!

and sledding is also good.

15. going through a car wash :]

16. look at all these posts on grass city while eating a hot n ready is fun

17. Definately laying on your bed with some zeppelin, pink floyd, or trance groove armada shit on your headphones and just stare at the ceiling or close your eyes

Swimming is also great kinda a lot of work though.
    stay in the shallow end :yummy:

18. listen to MC chris.

19. eat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!