Fun things to do while high...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Leo, Mar 2, 2005.

1. go to work....taking a shit all tho pleasurable on most occasions gives it some form of nirvana when your high....

2. omg great call on the 360 vizulization thing i love staring into that even when im not stoned

3. :smoking:My friends and I were hanging out after we toked some dank in the park, and we decided to play basketball over at the courts by my house. We got to the place and we got out to realize that we didn't even have a basketball with us. It sounds pretty stupid, but we found a football in the bed of my friends truck and we made up this game where we try and make a basket with the football. It was dark and we were pretty baked, so we ended up chasing the ball on the ground like a chicken (hence the name i guess), and we each tried to carry the ball up to the hoop and shoot while the rest of us blocked. I made a badass lucky shot from the 3. We tried to play to 10, but the score ended up 6 to 8 to 8 with every man for himself. Haha, the three of us got pretty into it.

4. Yes, sounds dangerous, I know. (and I'm sure it was) But we were in Astoria OR, body boarding all around and toking. It was pretty much just a couple of days we all took off from work and got all hippied out. We finished the day with beers and a bonfire. Good memories.

But yeah, joyriding is great too. Especially with funk music and lots of horns. There's an added kick to the fun in my truck as well 'cause you'd think I should be listening to country.

Oh, and I second the bowling.:D

5. Listen to music and draw.
    Play frolf (frisbee golf, greatest fucking stoner activity)
    Drive around bumpin some good music.
    Walk around in the woods.
    And some times I like to just lay down and listen to music and let my mind go.

6. choppin' up music, exercising, thinking, video games, tv, ride in vehicles

7. Watch Mystery Science Theatre 3000. Works way well with LSD, too.:D

8. I tried.. I failed. I ran around in circles in stormwind for like 30 minutes, in a literal circle just staring at my screen.

9. walks are awesome in the woods, especially while high

10. I'm very productive when I'm high, so I spend most of the time behind my notebook working on products, listening to music.

11. This is seriously funny. Would've loved to see this on video! ;)

12. bevis and butthead is the funniest thing to watch high

13. Here's a list of shit i like to do stoned:
    Sex TV Food Drive around with Friends Go Sledding/ skiing and snowboarding
    Bike Riding Running in the dark watching movies Making music/listening
    Writing Drawing stargazing

thats all i got atm...browsing the internet aimlessly...

14. I find sex after a joint is very nice indeed, but if Ive been smoking loads and are proper cained then I have no energy to fuck... I just die out.

15. I lol'd at that, cause im the exact same way. Hahaha...wow.

toasty :smoking:

16. i like to listen to some sludgy music and cook a delicious feast for myself and my accomplices :)

17. watching tv shows is real fun, if u own a box set or somthing. Entourage, weeds, the office, south park. all great when your blazed.

18. I listen to vast amounts of music. Blazing before a concert is awesome. And the pits, fucking great. Aside from that watching a good movie, show, whatever is usually relaxing. Video games also retain my attention. Especially nintendo games and warcraft 3. Oddly enough driving and riding my bike also become very fun.

19. Being an english major I both read and write while stoned. My gpa is a 3.7.

20. burn a joint with your boy and play some ping pong. trust me, it gets intense/interesting REAL fast between two blazed blades playing for who rolls the next joint. lol:smoking: