Fun things to do while high...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Leo, Mar 2, 2005.

1. #641 Speedymotor, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Shiiiiiiiii that would be so weird lol

2. Get stuck on this forum reading all these ideas. Hahaha

3. Anyone (myself included) stuck on this forum reading all the ideas while writing them down while smoking a joint and being high. Lets go do them! Be fun as hell. lol Seriously. lol

My personal fav is having a circle in a dark room full of mirrors with a 54" (or bigger)tv and xbox 360 playing any trippy music with the visual on full screen.

4. thats whats up bro. especially the pvp

5. Be alive.

6. omg arenas ftw! gives u such a rush:devious:

7. Longboarding. Crashing in the grass while going down a huge hill is amazing too haha because you can't feel the pain and your just flip and roll in the grass and end up 40 feet away from where your crash started

8. Driving a golfcart.
    Hot Tub.
    Xbox 360.
    Cooking ;]
    Walking.

9. have you tried killing a wild boar while camping in europe with a wooden spear you made drunk at a campfire then ran off in two the woods with just boxers the spear and a back pack full of beer and bud that sir is fun

10. I've always wanted to smoke and go hiking somewhere cool. smoke before hand then eat some brownies etc, and just walk around and looking at everything sounds cool

11. #651 DojaCFR, Sep 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Only last weekend!

lol j/k

12. Watch cartoons an eat doritos

13. The past couple of weeks we've had some torrential downpours/rain storms... Toke up, get baked, and walk in the rain. Its soooo refreshing and puts the biggest smile on my face, b/c when I think about it, ppl are "scared" of rain, and that just seems bogus to me.

14. Post on twitter
    smoke more
    eat
    listen to chopped and screwed music

15. [quote name='"ChillDaSketch"']LONGBOARD!!!!! It the best[/quote]

Omg that is the funnest thing to do even when your not high

16. lol story of my life when i get high i have to limit the amount of my money i have access to or i spend like $300 on macas and bk and dominoes and super market and shit and just watever i walk past while high lol

17. Well let me answer this by first saying I'm 28 years old, and yes; I LOVE to play with lego's. Now that I'm smoking again it's even funner!

18. i scare the hell out of my cats when they are sleeping. its the funnies thing ever

19. 3 words. inflatable bouncy castle..

20. [quote name='"LafterL"']3 words. inflatable bouncy castle..[/quote]

They just upened this place by me and all the walls and floor are trampalines