Fun things to do while high...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Leo, Mar 2, 2005.

1. I like to watch clouds pass by and just go for long walks

2. I usually do more engaging things, I can't just sit around and watch TV, I feel like it's a waste of weed! That and I have an attention span of a 5 year old. :eek: I love cooking while high, it's so much more relaxing, and I get alot more creative. I throw on some music and zone out, download some music, draw/paint, take pics; I like to indulge my artistic side.

Attending concerts high is phenomenal, it's definitely an experience.
    I think I'm going to start posting more pics on Instagram of my stoned adventures when I'm off of this T-break. I never realized how many stoners were on there lol. Anyone else use Instagram? :smoke:

3. I take back what i said before actually, you should try reading an interesting book or something,i know it was controversial but i'd recommend the da vinci code!, its actually a really good book, also for the majority of the ficticious history in the book, there is actually a true history which was adapted for the purpose of the book, which is also quite interesting. Maybe it sounds mundane to you people, but dont knock it till you tried it ;)

4. Grab a couple friends and do what the kids on That 70's Show do; just sit in a circle (with trippy music playing in the background) and just chill and talk about anything that's on your guys' minds!

5. #625 Thekidthatshigh, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    My life story

Attached Files:

6. play some video games, or watch harold and kumar lol

7. watch documentaries, or south park lol

8. My favorite thing to do is play modern warfare 2 on the lowest sensitivity, while listening to my awesome 6 hour long playlist (I rarely ever finish) called 'hat time' a reference on how I used to buy weed in school. We were creative back then hah.

I hate watching movies that I actually want to see, like I went to go see a movie with my mom, and we blazed before we went, so I barely remember the whole thing.

9. I love how everyone says that they are 10x better when they play video games when their high. The thing is, most of them probably think they are doing a ton when they really aren't, this happens to me so much my CoD K/D Ratio drops.

One thing I love doing is running, if you are a normal runner than try it, it's awesome. You feel like your flying with the wind blowing through your hair. The best part for me is I tend to not get as tired because I don't really feel cramps or small aches. Also if you just go for walks and look at nature maybe ride your bike as long as you don't fall off.

10. ^swimming, i dont feel anything in my lungs, feels easy to breathe and not tiring at all

11. omg swimming is amazing when you high! in high school i was in swim team, was always high on practices, diving into ice cold pool is unreal. Much more enjoyable at the beach however.

12. I live with my bf and all we ever do when we smoke is watch tv, eat, and have sex... I really wanna do something more interesting tho.

13. I like playing gta san andreas on the ps2 and getting the cops on me, then i type in the 'cars fly' cheat and fly away from da popo. I also love watching adult swim high. Family guy, american dad, athf,squidbillies , and robot chicken are so funny and random high.

14. Try Hiking high, or going to the movies, or maybe cooking? Pool? Bowling is fucking awesome.

15. Law and Order: SVU is fucking intense while high. I'm watching the one about a guy who evacuated New Orleans during hurricane Katrina, got a hold of some anthrax, kidnapped a little girl. Then (and this probably really did happen) they found out a bunch of testing labs for chemicals like anthrax and smallpox were in the flood zone (stupid), and since scientists don't want to destroy years of hard work they're probably all over the country. Then the feds came and Olivia almost lost her job and everything else.

16. Most people who don't believe that people can be better when they're high are biased for usually two reasons: They are impaired when they're high; they don't smoke weed. Everybody acts and reacts differently to everything.

Personally, when I play halo (I don't play too many games), and I smoke, I'm much calmer. Therefore, I die less, and get through the game quicker. When I'm not high, I notice I die a lot more often, and lack any sort of strategy. The only time this isn't true is when I attempt to smoke and play at the same time.

The reason I say what I say, is because the only people I have heard disagree with the statement, "I do things better when high," are people who don't smoke. My brother would be included in these people, and often makes references to the family guy episode where they smoke weed and do karaoke as "proof."

17. #638 Speedymotor, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    haha yeah my little brother says dumb shit like that too. And yeah i can play better when i play halo high. I like halo 3 high better than reach high. If i smoke a sativa and play i play better. If i smoke an indica and play i fall asleep in between games lol

18. things to do:
    Try and climb(like try and climb a half pipe while high,its near impossible)
    Jump off something(its a real rush even if its not that high up)
    Lie down(a must)
    Dubstep...
    watching animals(just looking at my dog looking at me is really hilarious)
    Pass Out(everybody has to do this at least once,crazy but fun)
    Run(just run for no reason)

Things i want to do high:
    See a 3D movie(OMG man that would be amazing!!!)

19. Imax theatre