Fun things to do while high...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Leo, Mar 2, 2005.

1. smoking is bad D:

2. Yesssssssssss

3. the most fun I have ever had in my entire life was swimming in a pool that had lights in it at night with my buddies.. we were spinning around in circles splashing each other like 5 year olds.. ohhh man, such good memories :)

4. #604 dr.ganja, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2011
    Not sure about anyone else but I love being high and just getting away from towns and be in a quiet, natural place on a nice day. One time when I drove out to the country side in the middle of the night around 12:30pm, I just pulled over to the side of the road, rolled two fat joints, got my Ipod and just sat on the front of my car. Listened to the full album of wish you were here by pink floyd and got really high, what made it awsome though was that the sky was perfectly clear and the stars were really bright. I must of spent about 2 and a half hours just looking up.

5. Smoke in ur house naked all day with your girlfriend. Bong hits in the shower with her cause u can, bong hits on the coffee table cause u can, bong hits while doggy style cause i can.

6. Stare at the ceiling fan

7. shoot cops in the face, stab people in the gut, sell dope, carjack taxis...

on the tv screen.

8. Swinging in a hammock while smoking

9. Anything outdoors is great. A while ago me and two friends decided to basically take an hour long bowl cruise out to a forest where all the trees are at least 400-500 years old, hiking around trees that were around before America was a country pretty much completely blew my mind.

10. Video games, biking, hiking, getting higher, munching out, playing paintball, playing airsoft, playing with yourself, checking out my stash and weighing my bud (Idk but for some reason every time I get baked by myself I weigh my bud. Even though I know the amount, I still have to weigh it)

11. Maplestory is such an adventure while baked. Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles is just mind blowing if you play multiplayer and are blitzed (and I mean b l i t z e d)

Video games aside, exploring with friends or crashing parties/ organizing a crash are great ways to escalate a high

12. Well when i get blowed me and my brother talk about how my cuzn took a z bar and punched the tv and jumped out the window, shit has me laughing forever

13. Playing the video game The Polynomial. Google it. Its an acid trip with music

14. i like to watch conspiracy theories when im high hahahaaha

15. I love to play gta 4 and drive around on a motorcycle
    when you high any object in that game can be a ramp or jump its amazing :)

16. My newest thing is play black ops
    And drink scotch whisky

17. On my own:
    Chil.
    Sit in the dark listening to some music.
    Watch TV or a box set

With friends:
    Adventures anywhere.
    Listen to music. Loud.
    Drink alcohol.
    Smoke a cigarette.
    Dance.
    Paint/draw

:mad::(:smoke::cool::smoke::):D:hello::cool::)