Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fun things to do while high by yourself

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by joe123, Jul 31, 2009.

1. lol thx for the ideas but before i make my bee kite that be is going to be high as shit lol and so is them flys.

2. to see that shit fly through somebody's window and scare the shit of them i would die laughin

3. Seeing as how flies have a life-span of about 24 hours, you'll never get ahead.

4. fucking draw. it doesnt even matter if u have any artistic skill just grab a pencil and paper and start drawing you will be amazed at some of the shit you come up with.

5. jackie chan or chuck norris thats who

anyways what i normally do when i get high alone is just play video games, or watch tv. being stoned even makes the news amusing...sometimes.if nothin is really on i just see whats on demand (i have comcast digi cable) or surf the interwebs

6. watch animal planet its prety cool when ur blazed

7. yea man i hate when people say stuff like " no no you do it i cant draw"

i mean shit i know you can draw but mabye you cant draw well just cause you never put your mind to it or actually attempt some shit

8. Watch movies that get you thinkin, Xbox 360, Buy shit, Lol Anything you think would be cool aha

9. I'd go with masterbation. Or there have been loads of fun movies listed. Probably a few of them you could masterbate to!

10. well i get high by myself every night and i usually would just watch old cartoons such as looney toons or scooby doo, watch random youtube videos, masturbate, eat, and pretty much anything you could do sober. but its just a lot more fun while high

11. drawing that's a good one i didn't think of that. i draw I'm not that great but you're never gonna get good if you don't practice. i watch animal planet and the discovery channel sometime if they got something good on or

12. I just don't enjoy smoking alone, it's a social thing for me.

13. Hang out with your mum, man. That sounds like so much stoned fun.

14. Whatever you find entertaining at the moment.

15. lmao! ive done this but with another type of flying insect. its tight. lol props dude

16. your mom smokes with you? damn thats awesome.

17. Learn to roll...

18. Jackie Chan...nuff said:cool:

19. #59 Biochemistry, Jan 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2012
    The last two sentences made me laugh and ACTUALLY made me slap my knee!

20. Master bait.