Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fun things to do while high by yourself

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by joe123, Jul 31, 2009.

1. lol im going to be to stoned to even see a fly haha. how the hell am i supposed to catch one.

2. lmao trrryyy ittt
    end up with like mosquitos hahah

3. im going to try it but first im going to put the flys in a jar and get the high lol it would be sooooooooooo funny if i do ill take a picture. i must go practice for the one they calll.......the fly!!!!:eek:

4. hahahha yes im sooo excited now

5. mabye ill just try to put the flys under my chair and they will be soooo high they can lift the chair and fly me around. jease i would have to catch flys for like a decade.......:rolleyes:

6. Watch office space....

Oh yea, and the 'insect powered airplane' is a good idea, but theres an easier way. Catch a bee (no joke, I've done this many times, not very hard), use a hat or a bag or something. Then put it into the freezer until it stops moving. Get dental floss or light string and tie the bee's back legs together (wrangle his punk ass!) Then head out side, lay the end of string with the bee attached in the sun to bring him back to life and hold the other end of the string.

As he begins twitching and waking, it's only a matter of time before your little hostage takes flight. Congratulations! You are now flying your first "bee kite"!

7. hahahahaha it would be so much fun and time consumming

8. Go out for a jog or walk, prepare and cook a munchies meal, blast your favorite music, watch some television, smoke more, clean, draw or write, go on this website or websites that have games, etc, if you like videogames play those...
    Or smoke then let your baked self decide what you want to do :)

9. OMG!!!

If I hadn't already repped you today I would so +rep you right now :laughing:

10. I've never been so anxious in my life. If I see a fly, I'm going to do this.
    No joke, and the bee kite sounds amazing.
    :p great thread.

11. If I blaze by myself, I usually play xbox or watch funny shows on tv like the fresh prince, george lopez, or pop in a funny movie, how high is one of my favorites.

12. ill do it for ya!! hahah

13. Well thank you both! lol ;)

14. now your gonna have to show me some chords somehow/sometime

15. kindergarden cop is dope

16. you must watch (NOT IN ANY PARTICULAR ORDER)
    1.knocked up
    2.cheech and chong up in smoke
    3.half baked
    4.pootie tang
    5.Shaun of the dead
    6.freddy got fingered

the list goes on and on
    and may i just add its awsome you can smoke with your mom

17. you can draw, paint your face, take pictures, record yourself beatboxing and rap to it, masturbate, draw and masturbate, paint your face and masturbate, take pictures of you masturbating, record yourself beat boxing and then masturbate to it, or you could roll up a cross joint and watch pineapple express.

18. and masturbate. :rolleyes:

19. masterbate.OMG NO JK :D

20. im sober and with a ton of ppl and doin it sept i used two matches as wings :p