Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fun things to do when you're dry?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RastaHobo, Jan 16, 2012.

1. #1 RastaHobo, Jan 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2012
    Hi GC My town is small and dry... so thats why I posted this. I usually get pretty good bud so I'll probably post what I get when I get it. Watch for my posts I'm sort of new and need some help getting started on this forum. :eek:

I enjoy sobriety don't get me wrong, but what are some things you like to do sober (or just without trees)? Thanks for your input.

2. nutmeg is a bad idea

3. You can't talk about other drugs on here, excluding tobacco and alcohol. I think nutmeg might fall under that category. Just a warning.

Favorite thing to do when I'm sober is go over to my buddy's house and play video games on easy mode and just talk about life.

4. board games?

5. I wouldnt do nutmeg it is pousinous if you take to much but ive heard about a kid that did it and was fucked up for 2 or 3 days sorry for speling i just finished a fat roach.

6. nutmeg is bad. u trip for like 3 days and there are sposed to be some side effects too. i have never done it, i looked into it before too though. as far as being without trees, play some video games or just hang out with friends or something. masturbating is good too lol. and there is always the option of scraping resin out of ur piece and smoking it

7. Thanks blades! I just hate not having bud... it's kinda just part of who I am(but not who I am). I guess chill with friends is a great thing to cheer you up. :)

8. [quote name='"allnaturalxx420"']I wouldnt do nutmeg it is pousinous if you take to much but ive heard about a kid that did it and was fucked up for 2 or 3 days sorry for speling i just finished a fat roach.[/quote]

Nutmeg as in, the stuff that goes into cookies and cakes?

9. Yeah, done that already. Does anyone know if seeds get you high?

10. sleep until you can find more bud.

11. It just caught me off guard a little bit, i mean ive heard of doing nutmeg, never contemplated it but... always a thought.

12. Thats what I feel like doing HAHA!

13. Just find something fun to do, it really isn't hard at all...

14. go get laid

15. lol

this is what I've been doing for like the past couple months. When I don't have weed, I usually find myself going to be earlier than usual.

16. Beat off till you fall asleep. Repeat until weed becomes available or you see blood.

17. Get shit done, Make some money,clean some shit, help someone out. Fix something, make something useful. Think of ideas.

18. Eh I guess so. Could you list that thread, sounds funny. :hello: