Fun Things To Do On The Weekend?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by tmanbrown, Jun 19, 2014.

1. What do you guys usually do to have fun after getting high? Me and my friends usually just end up sitting in my car wondering what to do for 3 hours and either fall asleep or go home.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. we like to go a drive into the countryside, smoke a fat j and then go a nice walk about (if the weathers decent), its so much more interesting  & relaxing when you're baked lol

3. Haha thanks brah, I'm about to hit up the beach

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Smoke, drink, and sit by the fire, maybe spark some fireworks, good medicine!

Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I work so much during the week that a lot of times I'm lazy as fuck on the weekends. My girl makes me get up and do things though.  Usually pack a few joints and go hiking and find cool smoke spots.  Rent some jet skis, go to the beach... usually I just get super baked and we go out and eat at bomb restaurants.

6. Anything and everything. Just go about life.... high. Keeps me happy

7. Good Buds/Bud/Budwiser and a massive pit fire is all you need on the weekend. Shame ive not had a weekend off in 3 years :/

8. smoke my weed

9. Usually we get something to eat and watch tv unless i challange someone to a sports game, then it's just a$# whopping all night  :devious:

10. You should get the highest of high with the firest of wax from a wax pen. Get the one with the rope in the heating element for wax. You can do a lot more high than you can do off of it. The 2 way communication in your neural synapses and increased connectivity allow your brain to work in new ways that were never possible before.