Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fun things to do on codeine?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Whitey6, Jul 24, 2009.

1. I took 2 t3s a couple of hours ago and just popped 4 more, I'm not taking any more and I have no weed, What to do?

2. Well your just going to have a nice body high. Walking real slow. Just watch some tv and eat lol.

3. I wish I had some weed. Or even some stems lol.
    I didn't know it until the other day, but the stems can get you high. Surprisingly high.

I chopped up a couple of stems I had left over, into really fine bits, and rolled them up cause I was jonsing so bad. I only had enough to roll a small pinner out of half a paper (yea, I was jonsing bad), and when I smoked it, I got pretty high. I didn't get baked or anything, but for how high I was and how much I smoked, it was technically the best I'd ever smoked :S.

4. you could think about why you just fuckin ate codeine

5. #5 The Green Toker, Jul 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2009
    Wow, your an idiot. You just wasted 4, tylenol 3's. They dont work like some other stuff, it all has to be absorbed at once, so the last 4 you took, you will not feel any effects from those pills.

Sources- Google, I was prescribed these for my broke finger.

Tylenol 3's have apap in them 300mg to be exact, so right now your at 1800mg of apap- tylenol, watch out at doses of 4000mg your liver will fail giving you a long painful death.

6. Get your iPod and just jam..

7. Well I don't know what your talkin about cause I'm feeling great.

8. Sit back and enjoy your high while it lasts... Drink some alcohol if you have it, interacts well with opiates.

9. Yea, your feelin great from the 2 you took earlier. Do some research.

10. i just poured like a bit over half a bottle of cough syrup w/ codeine into a glass and mixed it with some sprite... should i not drink the whole thing or am i straight? i've only had a few sips.

11. Ah. Leanin. Now thats what im talkin about.. Just keep sippin that galss. you'll be alright. What kind of cough syrup though? Real lean is Prometh W/ Codiene.

12. Man, I could use some purple drank right now...

13. Shit I just bought me a duece today.. Waitin for my green to get here to get on ittt.