Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fun things to do in the woods

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by peskypete, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Ok so I have some time to kill tomorrow so am going to the woods to have some peace and alone time and some lovely lovely weed.
    I'm planning on just relaxing, having some lunch there and taking some nature photos while high, but does anyone else have some fun relaxing ideas?

2. Sit on a dry log, cross your legs, and meditate. Meditating while stoned is actually the best thing ever.

3. I have never mediated before, but I will give it a go! Should help me relax (obviously)

4. I was gonna say parkour on the logs and rocks, but since you'll be solo just do what xerox said :smoke:

5. Make a bonfire.. Scout the area. Look at the beautiful trees and think about life. Meditate. Find shelter or cool natural structures. Talk with your friends and think like a kid. Remember a time before all this technology? When you would just go outside and shoot the shit? That's what camping is all about, find your inner kid and don't think about "the next thing to do" just enjoy the experience and company of others.

edit: Parkour sounds like some fun shit if you have some athletic ability and people to cheer you on. Just be prepared to get owned by gravity eventually.

6. I was out in the woods yesterday and I sat on a rock in the middle of the river and smoked a bowl, just sat there and looked around at the beautiful scenery. It was very relaxing.

7. find a nice log in the bush and take a big DUMP! trust me it is very relaxing and peaceful pooping in the woods.

8. Just take in your surroundings and relax

9. Climb trees, watch animals. Cease to think and just exist.

10. get bugs high!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2CAZ_HykaQ]Pineapple Express - Dale/Saul Get Caterpillar High (w/song Arthur Lyman- Hiilawe) - YouTube[/ame]

11. I like going for nature walks and taking pictures while I'm high.

12. Go on a hike and find a bad ass waterfall. I love those

13. If you get bored you can always search for Bigfoot.

14. Smoke weed, nap, fap, day dream, think, relax, get bit by ants.

15. Doing this tomorrow as well in my backyard. I have a calming stream that flows extremely peacefully. It's amazing to just hang there.

P.S. bring tick/mosquito spray. :D

16. psychedelics

17. #19 nuggetman420, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2012
    Hug the trees. Or, if you see anyone, make some fucked up noises and see if you can trip them out.

18. holy fuck i just realized james franco was in pinapple express