FUN Things To Do High At Home?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by JazzyHollins, Dec 23, 2015.

1. I need things to do in my room at home, but I'm so sick of all the same stuff that people comment. I want DIFFERENT things to do! No listening to music (I'm always listening to music), watching tv, eating, masturbating, Xbox.. All the shit that most people do.. I need something new! If you do something that most people probably don't do, please comment!
    & I don't really want to leave the house..

• Like Like x 1
  2. because I'm 5, but I love doing the adult coloring books or messing around with paint on canvas if I'm feeling creative!

3. Get high try to train my dog to shake hands, learning how to make mixed drinks i suck so far ummm idk sunkissedrocker has a good one i wouldn't mind painting

4. Showering is my favorite thing after just listening to music, but also drawing, writing, making music, etc. Putting things together is always fun. Furniture, Lego/puzzles/etc

5. Learn an instrument

6. Want something fun? Turn on a stand up comedy show, mute it, then try to match random music over it. One of the funniest times me and friends have ever had baked

7. Prank calls with the Hank Hill soundboard

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk

8. Art, become more creative and in touch with yourself. Create what you like in whatever medium you feel.

9. absolutly do this! ! I learned to improvise on the guitar while baked it was so much fun

10. I do those coloring books even when I'm sober man xD

11. Build a bong

• Like Like x 2
  12. Listening to music is always my go to. Staying busy can be great for a sense of accomplishment. Relaxing to the fullest is great too, cuz sometimes I really need it.

13. Grow some weed I never get bored doing that

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Grow weed. It's fun, educational and you get a prize at the end of the ride! Also masterbating, lol.

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Drink a bottle of prune juice and give yourself diarrea. Then use your excrement to make a nice mural on your bedroom wall.

Hey......you asked for something different!

16. #17 JJTeamRocket, Jan 17, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2016
    I have a couple bowls from my bong, n play piano and improvise for hours and its addicting.

I also like to draw alot more recently as well.

17. Start eating popsicles an start building a scale model of something with the sticks

18. arts and crafts!, like clay, origami or so thing like that lol.

19. to visit grandma :)