Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fun things to do high as hell in ur room late at night

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HokemBokem, Aug 2, 2004.

1. Hmm, I can't believe I missed this! Spaz enjoys several things. I really enjoy thinking for a bit, usually an hour or two. If friends are around, we'll philosophically congregate for a bit. If I'm a bit stoned, movies music and stuff is good. But when I completely shitfaced from a blunt, I prefer music and deep thoughts.

2. Woo sublime!:smoke:

3. im 21 and forts still fucking rock lol.

sometimes ill try and find some kind of bug and get it high, or play frisbee with my dog

4. hell yes my man, mac dre is the shit! the best there will be n was, whats ur faviorite song to smoke to? o i also like makin new playlist on itunes that mostly consist of mac dre n the whole yay area, and how bout the guitar hero LIVE!! that shits sick!!

5. o i forgot, long boarding at like 3 in the morning just brings together a perfect night like nothing else

6. Dude. My mom is still awake and my whole family is home. I went into my backyard behind a bush and lit up a tiny ass joint. My mom came and asked what i was doing, and she didnt see the joint so i said nothing. now im fuckin high and my whole family is awake. i LOVE being uber sketch high. Its great.

but fuck, masturbating is AMAZING stoned and i dont know what i was posting here for so bye bye

OMG I want to watch where the wild things are right now SO bad. why cant it come out already!?!?!?!

7. quiji boards :hello:

8. #108 xtiffany, Apr 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2009
    listen to music/find new music
    surf GC/internet
    call random people in my phonebook
    watch late night tv
    masturbate or sex, depends.
    sleep.

that's how it usually goes.

9. This.

10. Damn this thread is old as HELL

11. I like to dress like Alice from The Brady Bunch and play with pogs until the sun comes up.

12. Same here lol

13. I love how people avoided probably the #1 thing anyone does in their room late at night.

Ironing!

Hah, just kidding. Masteurbation.

14. I'm disappointed that so many people have said masturbated before me.
    I like to polish my gun before i go to bed.

15. Get "Higher"

16. I'm pretty sure the first word that came into people's minds after reading "late at night" is "masturbation".

But besides that I like to just browse the interent, talk to people online, watch short episodes/clips, same things I do when sober except it's fun because I'm high.

17. yea. its much better this way.

18. watch whatever tv show i'm obsessed with at the time online
    watch tv
    surf the internet
    play video games
    read

19. uh the sun is almost up...i watched planet earth with a friend just a while ago. now i'm just smoking by myself...hmmmm gotta love the Dead......