Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fun stuff to do while blazed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MyNameIsBud420, May 8, 2009.

1. I've come to a point where I'll smoke and not have much to do and end up being bored. Feeling like I wasted my weed and am tired. I'll watch a movie or some tv, but it doesn't cure the boredom. I always enjoy smoking a lot more when I have something to do. I was just wondering what everyone else does when they're blazed to keep themselves entertained.

2. same here kinda..

uhh play video games?
    hang out with friends...
    go cool/interesting places

3. I usually watch a good movie or TV show
    play video games
    make something intersting
    smoke more

4. go to the beach and play frisbee with your friends i do that all the time. or play a game of beerpong.

5. if you have friends play ultimate frisbee it's the shit

6. Make some music, play guitar.

If I'm by myself, I usually do either that, or watch That 70's Show, or watch a movie. Or just chill out on GC listening to some music

7. cosmic bowling is pretty bomb when ur stoned

8. Its fun to do crazy shit. Last adventure was me and like 15 people from school went into this haunted house in the woods on a friends farm. It was crazy being i smoked a joint, blunt and a bowl of good before we went. Sometimes i just wanna chill, drive around and listen to music.

9. Driving + Music = best thing stoned

10. Actually yeah bro for real. Especially on a mean nice sunny day with the windows down and a full tank.

11. kinda like waiting for a mosquito to get on your arm then flexing and waiting till the pop
    super fun better then posion ivy god damnnit

12. oh it never gets old

i like to be late at night on a road that not many people drive on and has lots of scenery, just drive fast as hell, windows down, joint lit, music blastin, complete heaven

13. My Favorite activities while smoking/after smoking
    1. L rides with your boys- listen to some tunes and blaze and ride around- it may seem simple but when you are with your boys it's mad fun. put on some hova nas or biggie- or w/e you like.
    2. Chillin wit your girl/bf - cuddling or whatever you wanna do- me and my x-girl used to cuddle all the time after we burned i used to really enjoy this- listen to some sublime or coldplay when were high. just relax
    3. work out- for many ppl this may seem nuts- but me and my boys light a few bowls then hit the gym- get a lot less tired. this is only for a few ppl. always have an L rolled up for when you get out too.
    4. select video games when you are high- halo 3, mario kart 64, any guitar hero game/ rock band.
    5. go to the mall high- i love going to the mall when i am high- especially with a few of my buddies- we fuck around in the apple store and brookes brothers and sharper image lol.
    6. go outside and chill with an ipod- if it is nice. go outside with a few ppl and look at the stars at night.
    7. many more ideas- but these are my favorites.

14. Folks talking about frisbee know whats up.

Esp if you have a dog, I'm telling'ya man, its awesome to play frisbee with your dog stoned, or any other time for that matter. Glow in the dark, skipping it off the concrete, lots'a fun.

15. When i'm high I like to put and amp in a bush outside my house and hook it up to a wireless microphone. Then from the safety of my house shout obsenities at unsuspecting passer by's.

16. Smoke more weed

17. sex!
    and smoke more

18. :laughing: :hello:+rep. I think i found my new hobby.......

19. Music, Movies and games

Playing an instrument is the best though.

20. My favorite after-toke activity, is: SMOKE SOME MORE!

If your bored when your high, then that just means your not high enough.