Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fun stoned game (only requires a pencil and a lighter)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aidenmurrey, Oct 10, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

basically the idea of the game is to balance your lighter on a number 2 pencil. you have to do it free hand without leaning on anything and you must have it balanced for a minimum of 5 seconds. and also you have to try and take a picture of it for proof.

on your mark get set go!

2. I love black lighters

3. i can only find a number 1 pencil. looks like i have to sit out:(

4. go go gadget game time. off to find a pencil!...

5. Heey I have the same lighter. This is impossible though o.o

6. best game ever

7. i couldn't find a lighter, so...

[​IMG]

i hope i'm not disqualified :(

8. its so simple and fun haha

9. Willow grove national guard? nice
    215 represent

10. Dammit OP, now I'm going to be doing this for hours.

11. I have never in my life seen anything but a number 2 pencil haha.

12. I know really? teachers would always be like pull out ur #2 pencil to take this test... and even if ur pencil was plastic its still said #2 and they would be like nope you cant use that... heres a wood #2 pencil... so idk

13. #1 pencil lead is harder and therefore writes lighter, so when you fill in the dots on the answer paper it would be harder to read and it might mark it wrong by mistake. #3 is darker so no problem, but being that the lead id softer it smears more easily than 2's. I use a 6B (B=soft)pencil for most of my pencil drawings, but also use a 6H sometimes. #2 pencil is 2B really.

It goes like this: 6H 5H 4H 3H 2H 1H HB 1B 2B 3B 4B 5B 6B

14. Yes but how many times have u ever seen someone just pull out a drafting or drawing pencil, i have taken drafting and art classes for 3 years and this never happened

15. dad's been serving for 35 years and my brother's been in for 3!

16. Stay on topic guys! Lol

Back to topic... Yea can't do it. Lost my lighter!!

17. You're talking to a bunch of stoners, you just asked us to do the impossible lol

18. Deleted pic, was way to big

19. I know, thats how alll GC threads end. We all go off on a tangent lol

20. you have a pretty awsome avatar.