Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fun shit!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CitySmoker420, Oct 16, 2008.

1. ok so each of us should put something fun to do while blazing with some friends

smoke bubbles: exhale smoke throguh the bubbles then try to pop em!!! haha

2. Take a cardboard tube, a plate with bubble soap (from the kid bottle things), and take one end of the tube and cover it in soap, and blow smoke through the other end.

Blam! Floating smoke spheres!

3. hahahahah that sounds fun as hell!!!!

4. everyone grab a joint or blunt and play smoke tag.
    Just make sure not to fall or drop the blunt.

Or go night snowboarding with a joint. Just gotta make sure not to fall.

5. hahah that actually sounds pretty fun

6. i love smoke bubbles! there god like but i like to do reverse waterfalls.

7. reverse waterfalls??

8. wtf is a reverse waterfall

9. now i wanna know too :p

10. what is a reverse waterfall? QUICK REPLY BEFORE I POST ANOTHER THREAD

11. Please don't start another thread. He means a french inhale.

12. My guess is that its sorta like a beer waterfall where a circle of people, each person has their own beer, and when the first person drinks, everyone starts drinking, and when the first person stops drinking, the second can stop, and when the third stops, the first can. And so on. Pretty much you can't stop drinking until the person before you stops.

So reverse waterfall would mean.....you not being able to exhale?

13. i know the term waterfall is used for french inhale but what the hell is a reverse waterfall? Do you blow smoke out of your nose or some shit?

14. A reverse waterfall is a french inhale. If you've ever seen a waterfall flow upwards I encourage you to call National Geographic.

15. oh wow umm its when you let the smoke come out of your mouth in a thick fog and inhale through your nose. when done well it looks so bad ass. youtube has some vids i think just search smoking tricks. its fun in front of a mirror. thats why i have 2 in my room.:smoke: