Fun place to smoke

Discussion in 'General' started by HCLPfan, Mar 11, 2006.

1. So I was a stuck at home for a while today and I figured i'd go ahead and throw this together. This is a little video of my friends ranch where we like to go chill. The weather is always awesome and its just really a great place to smoke.

Incase your wondering, yes everyone is 18+ and the fifth picture is an inside joke so just ignore it.

Video: Download Now

2. Link doesn't work for me, man. :mad:

3. My bad, typo, fixed.

4. Awesome!
    +Rep /That seems like such a chill place to toke. Beautiful scenery and everything.

5. Yeah its very cool. We drive about 50 minutes north of the city and we get there with no one around at all. Very very chill.

6. Nice vid. dude.

It looks so serene and peacefull there.. I bet you guys have the best of smokes out there.

Q.. What tune is that off the vid. I wanna d/load it. :D

7. The song is "FC Kahuna - Hayling"

8. Wow.. That was amazing. I was smoking a bowl and expecting a couple pictures of a houses inside and such because I didn't look at the first post. Now I re-read it and that was amazing. I felt like I was tripping... It's such a place of beauty. Where do you live? I want to takea road trip there and come blaze.. no joke. PM me. I'll supply even.

9. I live in Dallas, TX. The ranch is just a 40 minute ride north of here.

10. Man nice video :hello: . I used to live in dallas and my friends and I would blaze in the middle of downtown, in front of the library. It was such a trip though cause the library security gaurds smoked with us on their breaks.