Fun party I was at this summer.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rivv, Aug 28, 2009.

1. So I just kinda got kicked while I was down again (there's another post for that) and figured instead of whining i'd contribute a story about a prep party I got invited to over the summer.

names changed a little bit.

So, my bro Rusty's had an empty house for the weekend. So my other bro Ty (pretty popular preppy guy in his circle) proposes the idea to Rusty to throw a party. Rusty probably would've had the idea himself so he agreed. Now, when Ty invites people to a party you can pretty much guarantee there will be a lot of preppy athletic girls (my type), so I was down. I hit up some bros (I'm one of the weed hook ups around here) and get 2 of my friends to come.

Both of these guys are hooked up like I am and I'm sure you blades are, so when I come downstairs and we sit at the wet bar and I realize that:
    A. Just from our weed, we have about an O sitting on the bar, before anyone throws money in to get more and
    B. There's a fully stocked bar with vodka/jager/40 beers.

Needless to say this was going to be a fun night.

So everyone starts getting there, me and my bros blaze a bit to get ready for the girls. So picture this, we all have bongs in our hands, fully packed, with a nice mound of weed on the bar, all doing our thing, when a girl I've had a crush on since 6th grade walks in. I turn and make eye contact with her as I'm clearing my bong.

I used to be a bit of a lame, so that was a pretty great feeling, her seeing me in my element. (sorry guys, i didn't do her, not yet atleast)

Then a bunch of other girls start showing up, I know pretty much all of them, or the ones I don't know personally I know of them. There's a couch by the wet bar, and they all sit on that. One girl, Heather, just gives me that look. Like she wants to try some new things tonight. So I smile at her, and pull the vodka (skol) from under the bar and set it on the table, bong in one hand, grab 2 shot glasses with the other and set those down.

I go "Soo, you're gonna do some shots with me right babe?" (God I love what mj does for my game lol)

She does that thing where the girl looks at her friend and they talk with their eyes to see if they should, well I'm pretty good friends with the girl she came with, so they get up and throw some back with me. This was my first time drinking hard liquor (yeah i know, wtf right? guess all my love goes to the green) so I threw some back with her without chasing. That burn was fun. Ha. No sarcasm.

So then this other girl, Mandy comes up and does some with me, then another Ali (who is literally about 4'10, she did 4 shots and was hilarious the rest of the night).

Now, while i'm doing shots with those other girls, Heather's sitting on a high chair watching people play beer pong. Well, I guess someone wanted to mess with her, and she's smashed so it's not to hard. I hear her go "I'm hot" and some guy go "Well why don't you take some stuff off?"

Now, i'm all for getting into the party mood with girls that know what they're getting into, but I had just got this kinda innocent girl drunk for the first time. So I got up and she's midway taking her shirt off and halfway about to fall off this tall chair. I'm pretty toned, and don't exactly have a nerdy appearance, I've been told I look dangerous until you get to know me. I'm actually pretty loving and gentle, especially when high.

So I go over there and tell the guys to go find something else to do, and hold her up so she doesn't fall off the chair, she had a pretty well covering sports bra on so I let her take the shirt off since she did feel hot. All the while talking to her normally, I never really got the whole talking to drunk people like they're children. I have a pretty deep smooth voice so she's being pretty chill. So I tell her I'm gonna pick her up and take her to lay on the couch and she says alright, so I get her there and make sure everyone knows she's off limits.

Then Mandi apparently was smashed also, was going around asking people to have sex with her. Me and some other guys basically agreed we weren't going to do any of them since they were so smashed (again, it's different when a girl goes to a party knowing she's going to do some bad things). She literally called me over at one point and goes "(my name) if you get me one more shot, we can go in the other room" and she smiles real big.

I'm drunk and blown at that point, I have no idea how I resisted. Or why I even did lol.

Anyway, I get them taken care of, and get back to my bros at the bar. A friend chad comes over, and wants to drink. This guys a football player, and his 2 brothers are there who also are football players, that info will play an important role later.

So I do maybe 4 shots with him. Keep in mind, I've never been drunk before, and I had just done about 10-15 shots of skol. Didn't throw up or anything, pretty odd I think.

So we wind down, every heads upstairs to sit down. Mandi's wrapped around my bro Dan's legs asking to blow him lol. Next thing I know, I see Ty jet through the kitchen which is about 10 feet away and go downstairs. Then I see Chad completely hulked up in a drunken rage with no shirt on walking after him going "NAH MAN, THATS IT, HE'S DONE".

Apparently Ty had tried to get with a half passed out drunk girl that was laying on a couch in another room. Chad and his 2 brothers (the 2 brothers hadn't drank or smoked) were part of the group that agreed to watch out for the girls). Chad's never been drunk before, and he's RAGING. This guys 250 lb of solid muscle bent on taking someone out, so I get up and call Drake (his brother) and tell him we gotta take Chad down or some bad stuffs gonna happen. He agrees.

Drakes older, and runs up to Chad, and basically gets him in a guillotine and shifts his weight backword so that they fall on the ground. Me, Rusty, Andrew (3rd brother), and Drake pile on him. 1 guy for each limb. Chad understandably is pissed lol. We hold him down for a bit though, he starts to calm down... then Ty's dumbass comes back in the room and is like "Chad man.. we cool?". Next thing I know Chad, with one arm, had thrown Drake like 5 feet in a rage. We all dog pile on him again.

I honestly don't remember much after that except being the last one to wake up in the morning, apparently I met his parents for the first time when they got home with the word "FUCK" sharpied on my forehead.

TL;DR smoked, drank, stood behind gorgeous girls all night with my hands on their hips helping them stay upright, ragemode kid.

2. sounds like a pretty interesting night man, did any of those girls show their appreciation for ya being such a gentleman at another time when they were sober (or mostly sober)

3. Yeah was pretty fun, sorry all that it's so long, I kinda used it to blow off some steam and I still cut out a lot of stuff.

Eh not yet, but I got in some troubles to where I couldn't go to parties/see them a little bit after that one happened.

It's all good though, some good karma's definitely coming my way, been having a lot of bad times lately. I'm sure some epic thing will happen with them within a few months though :D

4. why wait til a party comes up man?? just hit one or three up and see if theyre down to get baked. then ya dont have to worry about any drunken shenanigans.

5. dude... sounds great man... but i dont go to many parties cause i got to work... damn

6. I'd love to, I got in some trouble last week though. Haven't toked since Aug 19th. It'd be alright if that was it but I keep getting more fastballs thrown at me. Girl I've had a thing with for last year or so just got back with her ex literally about 30 mins ago. Kinda like being stabbed in the heart from the back heh. Doesn't help we'd just said I love you's an hour earlier. Trying to keep my head up though.

Man if you ever hit up Indiana after this stuff I'm in blows over, I'll take you up to a college party.

7. #7 filthymcnasty, Aug 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2009
    sounds like a pretty straight night, but thats not really that much alcohol for an entire party..do you guys not drink that much?

that chad guy sounds like kind of a tool, just raging over something like that... my friends prob wouldve just been like "come on dude u should know better" and then have a laugh about it or some shit

edit; oh yeah man and also those are some pretty sloppy girls yo:p

8. #8 rivv, Aug 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2009
    Nah not to much drinking, we usually just stock up on a lot of beer for beer pong and some of those personal smirnoffs for the ladies. That wasn't one of our all outs though, unless i'm hitting up a college party we usually only do those on special occasions.

Yeah I agree about him, I remember when Drake went upstairs for a second, and Chad came down and Ty was down there and I had to get in between them. Now, if it was a swing situation i'd be alright, but just being a friend that gets infront of Chad so Ty doesn't get laid out, I'm only around 150 so he could've tossed me out of the way if he wanted to. I just kept trying to get it into his head that it's not that big of a deal and he's just really drunk.

and hell yeah, gotta be careful who you mess around with around here. Naptown has some nasty girls. Even the ones that look innocent I could tell you nasty stories about.

Mainly cause around here they get pulled into partying very young (think 6th-7th grade) and instead of having someone like me to watch their back, got taken advantage of and no one helped. Which is why I take extra care to look out for any girls I know are in over their head. Seen to many of my female friends wreck themselves after one bad night.

I got knight in shining armor complex I guess you could say lol.

9. Did anyone get their dick wet at that party? Serious question.

10. sounds like a pretty average party that people over the age of 18 would be at........

11. i got ya beat on the toking part, i havent gotten to since i think february 20th/21st. and also had a great share of fast balls thrown at me, but still had some amazing times this summer despite the conundrums. and tonight i pretty much gave the girl ive been seeing an ultimatum, so i dont think things are gonna go anywhere for us. so keep your head up man, life brings bad shit, but then good comes too. like im starting back up at my old job today and get to bartend my first night back :D

12. come on dude, stuff like that will easily happen at any aged party, as long as there are drugs, alcohol, and ppl with various temperaments

13. dude, you kinda sound like a dbag...
    are you even 18...................

14. Interesting story but you could have got your dick just a lil' sprinkle. From your story you guys sound like some real homosexuals though just letting you know no offense.

15. Unless a girl is passed out, she knows what she's doing.

This whole, "I was drunk so I didn't know what I was doing" thing is bullshit.

If the girls wanted to get fucked you should have let them get fucked.

16. Damn man, I feel you on that. When are you going to be able to again, or is it not forced on you? That ultimatums a good choice man, otherwise they just sit and mess with your head, as i'm sure you know. Thanks, tell me how that first night goes :D

To the others, I didn't say it was one of the best i've been to, if you want something with more me fucking, I might write up a little story of these best friends me and my friend met up north a bit. It'd also show why I don't just go around sticking my dick in everything here.

Bottom line is, with the girls around here the way they are, I'm just as happy kicking back with some bros and toking. Then watching everything happen around me. Won't have to wake up one morning with random shit on my dick that I gotta go get checked out lol.

17. No, he sounds like a good guy. +rep op

18. Yeah I can see how it looks like I was fucking up. I guess I should've told the story on the girls, like I said I knew all of them.

Heather, Yeah I wasn't letting anything happen to her because she hadn't been drunk before and was in over her head. Also, she's Drake's ex, out of respect for the guy and her, wasn't going to take her in the other room.

Mandi, I honestly wouldn't have cared if Ty wrecked her shit all night lol. If I did I don't think I would've been holding Chad back you know?

That 4'10 girl my cousin Ty (diff Ty) has a pretty deep thing with, wasn't about to screw over family.

Girl I had the crush on left like 5 mins after she got there, she didn't want a hangover for practice in the morning or something I heard.

The other girls just sucked.

19. im not sure when ill get to, but its cause i cant afford to live out on my own right now so im back living with my parents. and if im positive i get kicked out. yea im not gonna waste time getting strung along or deal with any pointless bs, maybe ill starting getting to know an awesome coed coworker or two tonight :D

20. um, no. people who have never drank before (not always true) indicates youth, football players at party indicates high school, the way he described the people as preppy and popular indicates high school, the way he said he used to be a lame but is now somewhat cool indicates he is still in high school.

all signs point to high school and the fact that everyone had little experience with alcohol leads me to believe they are under 18.