Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fun night

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VBSmokes420, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Hey grasscity so I had a fun night. My friend picked me up because he was trying to blaze so we rolled a joint in his car. Im about to light this thing when I look over. There is a 40 year old guy with his wife in the car next to us. I was freaked out I was like shit this guy knows im smoking weed. So I look back at him and all of the sudden he gets this big smile on his face and gives me a thumbs up. This guy made my day. After blazing we decided to cruise the boardwalk on our longboards. Some homeless lady asked me for a quarter but I ended up giving her 5 bucks. Her name was Valerie and she gave me a hug. Then we came across a band playing on the boardwalk and met up with these 3 chicks who were in town because it was one if their birthdays. As a present we smoked her up and chilled with them for the night. All in all a fun day. Any of you guys have any good times lately?

2. Yeah! Me and 4 buddies smoked an ounce this weekend and then last night I went to a drum and bass night at some big club and got on it.

Epic weekend.