Fun Night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smoking515, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Ok so it was about 11 45 and i was smoken at home, and my friend Jordan calls me and is ask me to get bitches to go to his party at his house. So i call up few chicks some cant , but my gf and her friend who shes with can go. So they come, pick me up, and i have never been to my gfs house only dating about a week, So we drive there they are terrible at giving directions. We finally get to her house they come out and we drive to Jordan's house. We get there go down stairs and there is 5 chill ass people, so they have already been drinking and they has 2 bottles(1 bottle of rum, one of vodka). So at first my gf and her friend didnt wanna drink because they had to get up early but we finally get them to drink a half mountain dew, half vodka. So my gf ends up drinking alot more, so they tell us if there is a bed up stairs so there show us where. He gives me a condom and then we get down to business:D
    So after that we go back down stairs and we drink alot more, so my gf gets lesbian when shes drunk, so her and her friend start grinding and making out(fucking sexy i know). Yeah so i dont really remember anything else after , my friends told me i blacked out and i dont even remember how i got home all i remember is drinking....... wake up in my bed wearing a t-shirt that wasnt mine
    So i have a bad hangover to day but that is helped with some bud:smoke:

2. Some man gave you a condom and you guys got down to business?