fun night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheHerbHunt, Feb 22, 2010.

1. #1 TheHerbHunt, Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2010
    So me and a couple friends all double dropped some blue star pokeballs and almost got arrested (well they did not me) but it was still a pretty fun night

We started off by going to a lake near us, but had to leave after we started coming up because the roll was getting pretty intense. We bombed over to the mall where we got offered jobs at a store after we walked in and started talking to the manager about drugs (I know it was dumb but we were rolling). We also went into spencers where I told the cashier that she was the most beautiful girl I ever saw, and then drove to a park...

We saw some girls we know who were also rolling and smoked some bowls and went to another park...and heres where the fun starts. Before I continue I have to say I naturally look a little tweakeresque and at this point I hadnt showered in 2 days (im not dirty I just hadnt had a chance) not to mention I was sweating bullets and my pupils were the same size as my cornea.

As soon as we parked our cars and got out to sit on the curb 3 pandas drove up. I was the only one who looked really fucked up yet I was the only one who wasnt searched or forced to show any I.D. At this point all the adrenaline that was rushing to my head made my roll that more intense. My friends were getting mad because I was talking to the cops from the curb...well more like talking at them they were ignoring me (which I thought was really rude).

I actually started talking to a cop about how I felt sympathy for him because he does a job that no one respects him for, and the whole time he was flashing the light in my eyes making direct eye contact with me. After they got our info they told us to have a nice night and left.

All in all it was a fun night, and I cant wait to roll with those girls this weekend (gonna try and pull a threeway)

2. I thought the pokeballs where bunk...where are you from?