Fun Night Turns into one I'll never forget Laced or Not ?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Moogamelz, Apr 24, 2013.

1. About 5 years ago I had went to a club one night with one of my girlfriends shit was going good I was having fun drinking an dancing I took a break to go to the bathroom I seen a girl in their an we started talking an struck up a conversation she was smoking a blunt an asked me if I wanted to hit it I was like wat the hell why not I took one hit maybe two ( can't really remember how many) an walked out when I went to the dance fall all of a sudden I felt my knees buckle i couldnt walk an I felt I was in a time warp I had to be carried out the club by my friend.. I had been drinking earlier when I got outside I threw up all over this dudes car I was blacking in an out one minute I was in the car then the next I was getting carried thru a hotel hall way by a guy I didn't know when I woke up again I was in a hotel room an my friend was gone I passed out again an when I woke up my friend was their in the bed with a guy an I was in a bed with the other one my clothes were on an everything I was scared tho dat I had gotten raped so I asked the guy if we had sex an he said no my friend claimed she went to the Waffle House an wasn't gone long.. Originally I thought that it was bc of mixing the liquor with weed that that was the reason why I got so fucked up but as time progressed I started wondering was my blunt laced or did I just get really high I had smoked b4 an after that night an never had those effects. I've told my story to two other people an they said it was laced but my boyfriend doesn't think so he thinks I just got really high wat do u guys think ???

2. Nobody put free drugs onto your drugs

3. I seriously hope your a guy because I can just see one of my friends waking up all fucked up saying "Did we have sex?" Hahahahahah

4. Lol I'm a girl

5. It's hard to tell really. You can't trust strangers when they offer you drugs.. people are sketchy. Some of the weed I've smoked has made me feel pretty fucked up. It's hard to believe that just cannabis could make us feel that way.

6. Its either from drinking and smoking or it could of been something that rhymes with "nice"

7. Moogamelz, laced pot is a myth perpetuated by paranoid Midwestern parents and/or the government.

[Unmentionable drug #1] can cost $50 for a "dime bag" amount.
    [Unmentionable drug #2] can cost $300 for a "dime bag" amount. Maybe $200 if you live on the West Coast.
    Marijuana will cost $10 for a "dime bag."

Clearly, some things are more expensive than others. Why would someone like a dealer, whose ultimate goal is to make money, sprinkle his profits away on your bud? The answer is he/she wouldn't. It's not economically smart to lace weed since it's generally cheaper than whatever you could lace it with.

Does laced weed exist? Sure. Are you likely to encounter laced weed in your lifetime? Nah.

Sometimes when you mix alcohol+marijuana, you get the "spinnies" and it fucks with blood pressure to the point where some people pass out. How much were you drinking? Did you get drunk or were you just tipsy? Many people who drink alcohol drink more than they think they're drinking, especially if you're around friends and having fun. I abstain from alcohol almost entirely, but one night I had 6 PBR just because there was so much beer around me. In reality, I thought I only had maybe 4 tops and it wasn't until I counted the empty beer bottles and the empty shot glass that I realized I "miscounted" because it simply slipped my mind.

If you were drinking and dancing, chances are you were slightly dehydrated as well so this combination of factors might have been enough to set you over the edge. Your body just needed a break probably.

Next time you go out drinkingdancingclubbingwhatever, bring some Gatorade or Coconut Water with you. I like this brand:

[​IMG]