fun games to play when stoned? (NOT VIDEO GAMES)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AlfonsoSancia, Dec 17, 2008.

1. I don't play games like what most you guys say but I do play

BEER PONG

and things like that

flip cup is great

card games too usually involving beer :D

fuck the dealer
    circle of death (tons of fun!!) lemme know if you know of this game

andddddddddd

i can't think anymore

but seriously,
    playing games that get you drunk while your blazed with your friends is fucking the sauce!!!!1!!1

liekk ZOMMMG :laughing:

2. Flip Cup is the SHITTTTTTTTTTTT.....cant play that with weed though but its the best way to get drunk....you can peace a keg before you even realize you are drunk

3. we dont really play tag or hide and seek that was just one time as a spur of the moment thing

4. techno dance party :]

not a game. just dance. to techno. it kinda trips you out
    i guess we usually try to see who falls first, i fell down my stairs doin a cartwheel one time. shit was intense.

5. i know it's not specifically a game, but playing on jungle gyms at elementary schools and sliding down the slides are always pretty legit when you're blazed.

6. I dont exactly like playing games but i do like telling stories, and making up comedy shorts and stuff. Man am i going to need to get high before english next term

7. Not much games, but we fuck with each other alot though haha.

8. Never tried it, but I would imagine playing Ping Pong while stoned would be pretty fun...

9. I got into my car with a friend, smoked, and then drove out to a quiet part of town with straight strips of land and no stop signs.. I stopped at the first stop sign, rev'd it up, then dropped the clutch and went driving off like a mad man. My friend was way more stoned than I was, and he was yelling trying to get me to slow down.. Then I told him to put his head down, and I was going about 80 on a main street.. I told him the cops were after us, and went on driving around pretending to be chased by cops. At one point I told him to sneak into the back seat and 'get my handgun'. I finally stopped after we had actually run into a cop, but by now he had figured I was shitting him.

The morale of this story is: Get an old car and drive around really late at night while stoned pretending to be chased by cops. Of course, the risk factor triples..

10. ha is that avatar a picture of yourself that you took like yesterday?

your little and i know it ....and i dont like it . :mad:

im on to you alfonso

11. youll never catch me bro im too quick from playing tag and hide and seek so much
    im unstoppable

12. here's a real hellish game i used to play back in highschool, you and the other competitor rip off a filter out of a marlboro light each and race to see who can smoke it faster. you'll prolly only play once considering it fuckin sucks to win or lose. another good game is chicago, take a big rip off a blunt and you have to hold it in, say chicago, and hold it till the blunt goes all the way around its best to play once your already good and stoned

13. Hahaha, play monopoly.
    Especially Poke'mon. But if you are losing very badly and are in debt alot in the game.
    Prepare to start to hate your freinds seriously and get very pissed.
    But if your rolling in the Doh high, its so sick.

14. Well of course this one is gonna have a big turn out. Stoners make up games when they are high from some of the stupidiest shit but its fun.

Kick the rock/can when walkin
    A card game called "Kings in the Corner"
    Maken up words for songs on the radio
    Pass the weed is the best one tho :D

15. i know you said no video games, but i cant resist. i play guitar hero.
    you cant tell me that you wouldnt rather play gh...rather than...pretend you broke out of an orphanage...? that's just...fucking odd. haha

oh wait, i play yahtzee too. haha it's quick and it passes the time. something to do i guess.

16. oh waitt, i like kings corners too.
    and drinking games...when i play those, i smoke instead. i take a hit instead of take a drink. 7 drinks --> 7 hits.
    sometimes i get really fucking stoned haha

17. That is the one game I hate playing high haha, I'm so bad at it and I just end up getting pissed off at it.:smoke:

18. One fun thing to do if your just chillen with one of your friends is to kind of do like 'The Box' game but just spring it out of nowhere, like be halfway through a sentence and then just cut the volume but keep mouthing the words. Then as he starts going ''what, huh, waht'd you say'' keep on mouthing the words you would and eventually get a more serious tone and over exagerate questions like, ''can. you. hear. me???''.

If you REALLY wanna mess with him, wip out your phone, pretend to call someone and mouth the situation into the phone, then hand your phone to your friend, i did this and my buddy yelled ''Hello? Hello?? HELLLLLOOOOOOO????'' as we walked into a 7-11 :D

19. Speak in gibberish to your friends, and pretend that you know what your saying.. grab them and start yelling in gibberish as if your trying to explain something very important,

or do something ridiculous like force them to eat a banana or you will sacrifice them to the sun gods

they will shit brix hah

:smoking:

20. haha hell yea.
    i remember one of my friends agreed to play that game with my mom and her friend, so I had to play too. It was me, my moms friend, my mom, and two of my friends. We were so high, it was a ultimate fail on hiding a high. It was my friends turn and she read the green card, then forgot it was her turn and exclaimed "Ooooh mines gonna be good!" and threw down a red card. Maybe you'd have to be there but it was pretty funny.