fun games to play when stoned? (NOT VIDEO GAMES)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AlfonsoSancia, Dec 17, 2008.

1. That sounds soooo fun, where can you buy that? Have you played the card game 'Weed!'? It's really fun.:smoke:
    [​IMG]

2. dude, that one fat chick picture made me piss.

3. my favorites are
    1: me and my friends went to krystals and had are own krystal square off (must try)
    2:ding dong ditch , this is awesome while high
    3:any drinking game is fun while stoned or sober but usally being sober does not last that long haha
    4:i love to play guitar high

but my absolute favorite game while high is: roman candle wars they are AWESOME.

4. yeah that is a game i hope i never lose

5. man, i love playing music when i'm high or trippin' on some fungus.

I play lead guitar, primarily.. yourself?

6. i play rythem but mostly lead, im not in a band any more so i just play what ever i come across

when i play high i fell like im Carlos Santana but i watch vid of me i suck so bad stoned haha but its awesome

7. i play so much better when i'm fucked up. maybe because we play psychedelic blues?

Man, Santana is the shit, but not one i listen to a lot- I rather pop it in on occasion and bask in his latin bluesyness.

How long you been playin', man? You gotta check out some stuff we do, when we've properly recorded everything. We're not too bad... but it's that stuff that makes 16 year old girls go, "Get this hippie shit outta my face" hahaha.

I gots a fender... mexican, but with some bas ass 67 wound pickups. and a vox amp... the closest thing to that british marshall sound i can afford.

8. yeah like i have not been playin long just 2 years. i am more into metal , but i respect all good music , i m trying to get a new guitar soon i have a sg right now i want a jackson butone time i was high and i was playen guitar and the cord was under the amp and when i stood up it ripped a hole in my guitar , i have a vox too but im sellin it cause my friends is getting a half stack marshall and then i might have enough money for a new guitar

9. halfstacks not too bad, just make sure it's tube :)

dude, Sg's rape Jackson's tone....

then again, metal jacks my ears up.

10. yeah like i love my sg but its fucked up, like really i wount know what guitar i want till i have a chance to go to guitar center and play on all of them, i mean like who knows i might find a fender that i fall in love with the feel of it

11. feel and tone are all that matters.

man, play some cream songs-

NSU or Sleepy Time Time or I'm so Glad will make you understand what tone is :)

12. man listen to some Live Cream.

you'll hear eric clapton play an sg and go

SPOOOOGGE

cream your pants.

13. my bad on that dp, mods.

i wish i liked metal. everyone else does but i just cant get in to it.

i'm just so....unimpressed by it.

14. #35 mcdonald, Dec 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2008
    yeah like the thing i like about it is like it pumps me up and gives me huge adrenaline rush i also love being in a mosh pit thats always fun but dont get me wrong i still like some blue my mom raised me on SRV

15. SRVs in my top ten for sure... Lenny is incredible.

But you also have your standard Floyd, Allman Brothers, Derek and the Dominos, Derek Trucks, the Dead, Skynyrd (i can't believe more stoners don't listen to skynyrd), Roy Buchanan, it's all good.

16. I didn't know stoned people played tags and hide and seek...

Sometimes I like to play golf after a joint... but only at night... you know, the night golf, where they have the flood light?

Golf is pretty fun when you're high because you're not trying so hard...

17. so is basketball...

man, i try so hard to put the ball somewhere near the square... and can when im not high...

but when im blazed it's a different story.

Soccer's fun too!

18. That's probably because you are old enough to drive so you don't have to sneak to someones house when their parents are gone to get high :D
    I for one stopped playing tag and hide and seek when I was like 11 years old but I guess I am too mature for my age?

19. hide and seek?
    pretending to break out of orphanages?

I cant tell your underage at all... :rolleyes: