Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fun filled bday festivitiess

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by justgimmeablunt, Sep 25, 2011.

1. So todays my 22nd birthday :hello:and im curious to see what other people on here specifically do (i know smoke alot of bud :p). But today is gonna be filled with a quarter blunt of some sour d and beers beers n beers haha..What do you guys usually plan for your bday? Any traditions?

2. [quote name='"justgimmeablunt"']So todays my 22nd birthday :hello:and im curious to see what other people on here specifically do (i know smoke alot of bud :p). But today is gonna be filled with a quarter blunt of some sour d and beers beers n beers haha..What do you guys usually plan for your bday? Any traditions?[/quote]

If its your birthday your not sharing that blunt until you can't move. Then ask kindly for another.

3. i dont remember my bday the day after, that should explain it for you.

4. I lie about my age and get really really baked.

5. My bday consisted of like 10 ppl over, my friend bringing a HP and rolling up multiple organic sour d blunts.... I just remember playin pong drink in henny black nd my friends cuzin hands me an unlit blunt... Goes happy bday lol. Was like 4.5 in that shit... And I had identical twins with the same bday as me.... Needless to say that was a perfect night:smoking:

6. Who cares? It's just another day to me its nothing too special imo.

7. Happy 22nd birthday dude :) I had mine just last month!