Fun Elevator Games!

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by smokinokie, Jun 22, 2002.

1. Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.

Grimace painfully while smacking yourself on the head and say,"Shut up! Shut up! ALL of you just SHUT UP!

Offer name tags to everyone who gets on. Wear yours upside down.

When arriving at your floor grunt and strain trying to get the doors open. Act embarassed when they open by themselves.

Greet everyone with a warm handshake. Ask them to call you Admiral.

Frown and mutter "gotta go, gotta go" then sigh and say "oops!"

Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"

Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it

Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively

Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.

When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "is that your beeper?"

2. LMAO thoise are good'uns

3. you forgot the classic! Rip the dirtiest fart you possibly can, then turn to the person next to you and spend the rest of the ride glaring at them accusingly....

4. How about get on the elevator at the ground floor and then push the second floor button. As you get off, reach over and run your hand over all the buttons ensuring that the car will stop at each and every floor.

5. hehehe, I don't know that I would try that one.... especially considering that everyone in this country acts as if they are always 15 minutes late for everything.... you are libel to get your ass whooped! lol

6. or the original classic in my book:

take a rifle out of your pantleg and point it at the nearest passenger and tell them to 'get on the floor or their fucking dead!'

then you say 'hahaha im sorry man i gotcha its not real.' then as they shakily rise to their feet BLAM!! A slug of hot metal rips though their temple and they fall to the floor in a pool of their own blood.

Yeah...thats a classic.

7. hahaha, yeah that works.

8. HEY! i was expecting new ones. I've read them all before on my brothers site. i cant remember the url but u can get to it by going to slammed then funstuff (OS Knights is funny too, but a bit old) on http://welcome.to/d-art which is my old lame site (the Dr Pepper bit on showpage is funny apparantly. i thought i was being serious)