fun difficult games

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by misterwolf999, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Play portal 2 after a smoke. Biggest mind fuck but so much fun haha. 

2.  Gradius III-  One of the hardest games in existence..  guaranteed controller-breaker haha

Another really difficult one was R-Type III..

One difficult (but beatable) arcade game was X-Men, Children of the Atom.  The AI is astonishing for the time.  

3. Beating normal on hardcore isn't to bad, but after normal it gets really fucking hard

I've definitely logged the most hours in D2 over any game and I've never passed nightmare on hardcore lol

4. Company of Heroes 2

5. #25 travilanche, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014
    Borderlands when you get to true vault hunter mode. It can get pretty tough at that point.

But if we are gonna go old school...fucking Mega Man! That game is pretty fucking hard, but also incredibly fun. It's still fun to this day. Especially mega man 2. Not as hard as the first one, but undoubtedly the best installment in the series. And that music!

6. Faster Than Light. So fucking hard, but so damn fun.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Super Meat Boy - challenging game with perfect chiptune-like soundtrack
    Serious Sam Double D XXL - very fun game and awesome soundtrack also
    In a Window - good little puzzle platformer

8. Think normal is a challange i beat the game and unlocked nightmare and akumu. Im on my 2 playthouh on nightmare shits nuts. I tried akumu fucking insane. One hit and your dead.

9. the adventure mode in dont starve

normal is a challenge...i even moved it to easy just for this one part. and now i cant get it off easy which sucks. But im just runing straight through now hoping the nightmare mode could still unlock..I like that one hit dead thing...makes the game turn into strickly stealth. tell your at them weird creatures with 6 arms and shit. just got to remember the pattern you ran in.

11. For multiplayer check out Rising Storm/Red Orchestra for PC. Super realistic ww2 shooter with one shot kill and 64 players in objective based game types.

12. Risk of Rain is fun and difficult. I can't get past the fourth boss on the easiest difficulty yet. Lol

13. #33 burned one, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2014
    Mega Man on the NES is insanely challenging. I've been playing it for quite a while and I still can't beat it. Supposedly it's one of the hardest in the series.

14. Insurgency is hard to be successful in since it's so well balanced and has the best maps. It makes you think in a fps which is rare.