Fun at work

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TokingToker, Oct 31, 2007.

1. What kind of stuff did you do at work that was fun?

I worked at acme for a little and I had a new job coming so me and my friend who tokes alot was in the hallway of the break room. We brought a big bouncy ball and we were kicking it to eachother down the hall. Well our manager decides to walk out right as my friend kicks the ball, and I seen the ball coming right to his face, so I legged it and went back to work.

Another one is where I was using a U-Haul to pull a whole basket of eggs, I made a turn and the whole thing flipped, so I walked outside and started pushing carts, I heard the intercom ask for my buddy "D***** to the back room D**** to the back room" At break he told me some dickhead dropped a bunch of eggs and just left it there. I said "Damn that sucks" and ate my hoagie.

2. at my last job which i hated with an unbridled passion i always liked to get super ripped, pop a thizzle or 2 and just run my game spittin fire at all the girls who came thru or worked there. they all loved me due to my constant game playing but noone ever knew i was fucked up and twisted. also there i would spend most of the day sittin on the shitter surfin gc on my blackjack. fuck that place tho my new job kicks ass. i dont fuck off here cus i like my job.

3. I used to work at a college bookstore. The job was terrible but I would go in high almost every fuckin day. There was this back room there that was old and empty. I would go back there in the middle of my shift and smoke a blunt than take a nice 30 minute nap.

4. When I was a security guard at target I'd steal robitussin cough gel's and pop like 40 of em.

that was always fun.