Fun and memorable things to do

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Deleted member 1003865, Jun 12, 2017.

1. The anticipation to do something fun and memorable is constantly building but Im not sure what to do yet. Its actually driving me mad making me crazy

'Too blessed to be stressed'

2. Have sex in a public place high

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. It's always nice to go out on the town with your buddys clockwork_orange.jpg
    But it doesn't always end well
    downloadfile.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. At that point, Its just being stupid haha

5. Inject 20 marihuanas while jumping out of an aeroplane above a sea of sharks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. You said fun and memorable. That totally qualifies one of my most fun memories. Definitely one of my best stories. If not the best. I'd do it again in a heart beat. But id have to be 17 again because thats probably why i didn't go to jail. Naa, I'd do it now. Just be a bit more discrete lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Get a group of friends, take a edible each and go to a waterpark guaranteed to be memorable night :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Skydiving. Definitely on my bucket list.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Step one: sneak weed like a teenage rebel into your desired location of teenage rebellion.

Step two: act like a teenager with weed. Your friends may call you names, but fuck it, your plans to get high are genius and your friends will now dub thee sir WHEELS, as your greasier gang now Larps with lightning bolts...REAL LIGHTENING!

Make a Youtube account and share your experience or it never really happened in the first place...
    Drink POWERTHIRST and get snake eyes!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. Being stoned as shit and biking with the speed of traffic. Weaving through busses and cars Like I stole it

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. I feel like the solution to your problem might be blue stuff, and a lot of it. Here is an appetizer to get you going. Will it taste nice? I'm really not sure, but it is nonetheless blue.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  12. Blue balls. You'll remember it for the rest of your life. You might get depressed or just horny.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I should throw a party like its the 1980s

14. My personal favorite thing is to just cruise with the boys. I got that aux, i got that dank, and we got them vibes.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum