Fun adventure with a GC member(LSD)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sirust, Jul 23, 2009.

1. #1 sirust, Jul 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2009
    Sorry that this story is long but it took course over two days. I met thelastkennedy almost a week ago on here and we talked about stuff and we were both looking for some lsd. I had finished checking my Chico connect that I had gotten some lsd from almost a year ago and he did not have any or could find any for me. Anyway at some point thelastkennedy mentioned that he is getting some on Monday(7/20/09) with some of his buddies and I was welcome to come. We made arrangements and met up in San Francisco Monday afternoon.

Went to the park and couldn't score any for a bit and we were all beginning to prepare to not have any lsd when we(me and thelastkennedies buddies without thelastkennedy) went to drop off a lady friend of theirs, thelastkennedy managed to get some quality lsd and took some before we got back. It was cold as hell in SF so we came up with a brilliant plan to go out where it would be remotely warm outside. We traveled to some back roads north of Napa meanwhile thelastkennedy was melting in the back seat with me letting us know the lsd was really good and we needed to catch up to him asap. We wanted to badly but we also wanted to pitch a tent and get a campfire going before we caught up(ya we're responsible people :p).

Me and one of thelastkennedy's buddies walked around aimlessly in the dark off the road in some hilly territory trying to find level ground for the tent and we managed to find a pretty legit spot. Once we had everything prepared we took our doses(about 5 per person), opened some beers to celebrate and sparked a joint while watching the campfire. We all laid back on some blankets and started to blast off. What I thought was cool as hell was when thelastkennedy started making rocket engine noises as the visuals were kicking in. He actually controlled most of my beginning visuals. We put out the fire so we could watch the stars clearer.

The stars were very beautiful and we all were communicating with each other for a while when I started to become mesmerized by the moving bright stars and the geometric patterns they became. The tree that overhung above us was twisting and bending towards us and grew eyeballs. Soon I couldn't tell the difference between the night sky with the stars and the leaves on the trees and started to see patterns that twisted and turned in all directions and at one point I saw everything. I saw multiple galaxies that went in infinite directions which really reminded me of art work from tool because the eyeballs from the trees were mixed in with the stars.

I finally escaped reality, melted face completely, I was seeing only stars, but imagining that we were the stars. The stars were souls of those who were currently on LSD and DMT. This is where my trip became very spiritual because I was communicating to these other souls and they were telling me, "This is where I wanted to be, I wanted to be here all my life!" Every soul concurred but they had a secret to tell me. They told me I shouldn't and probably won't leave. I had a sense of panic that I was stuck. Then my visuals started to change. I'm not kidding, but if you see the face in my avatar I saw that in my trip. The face was looking at me and it was melting different colors in a psy-trance state. It was god and it was informing me that my life was an illusion, that I needed to see past it. I don't know if I yelled it out loud or thought it but I communicated back to this being and told it that I hated it, that I appreciated reality, that I didn't want to be stuck but empowered with knowledge, I cursed at the god and told it that I didn't want to believe in it.

I then became god, I then was placed in the role of god. my life, my soul was killed. I died and became god, and with me...the world as I knew it was dead. When I was god my goal was to re-create the world exactly how it was to the current point or at least until before doing LSD that day. While being god I knew everything, I knew the answers, I found out that reality was an illusion, that my life...all that I had ever lived and knew was really a concept in my mind that never actually existed. I lived eternities, multiple eternities while I was god. I tried to recreate the world, altering one statistic from what it was previously and when one statistic was off, my work that took an eternity to build had started over, from the beginning. I ended up creating every possible scenario that the world could have been. None of them worked. I then found that I could not rebuild the world. There was for some reason a good reason that I was incapable of recreating the world that I had lived in in a past life(the one I live now). I then screamed to god something like, "fuck god! I know now, I understand now, I believe you god, this world, this place, it all makes sense now." I started to realize everything. I felt like I had to physically try something in order to get back to reality. In reality I threw up all over myself and the blanket I was laying on. This act seemed to symbolize throwing up god, and with it I threw up my ego.

edit- also I think about this point, i spent a good half hour going over my life, seeing if I went to "hell" or "heaven", which I never have and still don't believe in but during my trip I had complete faith in god and the idea of either being a sinful person or not. I came to the conclusion that I was a sinned person and I either cried out loud or in my head. but for a while I was crying or feeling the feeling of crying. Thelastkennedy got me out of it and proceeded with the fun visuals.

This is when I came back to reality, I found myself talking to thelastkennedy and his friend sal who were by the campfire. I felt cold, I was freezing balls and I couldn't even find the blanket. I couldn't get up. I was still really melted but I was already in the middle of a conversation with them. We talked about a lot of philosophical stuff and they agreed with most or some of it. When they didn't agree with something I said I felt like I had to explain it. I came out feeling like I touched god, like I finally understood what my life was about. We talked until the sun rose and I kept watching a specific tree shape its self in front of me. The stars were still moving and bright but I was focusing more on the trees and the scenery as the sun started to rise. We managed to have a great view of the scenery from where we camped and I could see landscape change from winter, to spring, to summer to fall all within seconds. The hills waved and changed and made faces that would look at me and smile at me. I could see an invisible layer, what looked like a force field out of a star wars movie. The force field took up my complete field of vision and was clear so I could see through it but there were some parts that had oily colors to it. While still tripping I had strange visuals and I thought the people I had just tripped with were spacemen investigating the alien camp that I was laying at.

I believe we all had landed back on earth at this point and we were all able to stand up and move around and communicate with complete sense and logic. We watched and waited. We looked around our campsite and saw what a mess we had made. I didn't remember half of the stuff being with us that was on the ground. We all saw a really cool rock on top of a hill and decided to hike up to it. We watched the sunrise and a fantastic view and were all able to see some very interesting and beautiful visuals. We got back down and picked up after ourselves. Put everything back in the car and left. One thing I was glad everyone noticed were the trees that had no leaves on them. They constantly were sharpening their branches and what was funny is thelastkennedy even said out loud that they were sharpening themselves and we all understood it. On the car ride back into Napa I still had slight visuals and felt the need to vomit. I threw up multiple times in my mouth and ended up swallowing it. I had already thrown up on someones blanket and I didn't want to get any in the car.

When we got in town we went to a skate park and chilled there for a bit. Still coming back to reality we walked around and talked to some people trying to find some quick bud. We got some food and it was hard for me to eat even though we had some bomb ass food. We went back to the skate park and skated and laid around a bit. We got some dank and rolled back out to SF to play some disc golf. The first j we smoked felt like it allowed me to land on earth finally. But the second one brought back the body high from the lsd and we were all feeling a little melty on the car ride. Played some disc golf, which is fun as hell but I couldn't really progress at my state since I had been awake for 30+ hours and my clothing was too loose. After that I got dropped off in my town and departed with them.

This was probably the best experience ever for me. I saw some of the most beautiful things in my life, I felt one with the earth and everybody, I was finally kicking it with people who understand life and had gone through things that I go through, and I was thankful for almost everything. I can't even remember if I thought this up or if thelastkennedy said this but...: "lsd will bend you over and fuck your ego." And it sure as hell did for me.

I'm thankful for the experience, for what I learned, for the lsd, that thelastkennedy and his buddies were chill as fuck, that GC provided a way to connect with cool, trustowrthy people and to exist. Peace

PS: this was my second LSD trip, and previously I had only taken 1 tab before.

2. Great right up and thank you for sharing! I felt like I could understand what you went through, even though I wasn't there.

3. #3 thelastkennedy, Jul 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2009
    SAL- "Where are we???

ME- "the moooooooon!!!!!"

EDIT- you forgot the blanket man, i think joe's gonna wash it for ya.....

down to fry in the city some time in the next couple weeks???

4. damn goin from 1 tab to 4..good shit. i wanna try atleast 2 next time. only had 1 tab before. sounded like an intense experience, cant wait til i get some lucy. +rep for writing that long ass story haha:D i had a similar experience with salvia before, complete ego loss, talked to "god" , he told me life was a big joke haha

5. Sounds like a memorable time.

6. #6 sirust, Jul 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2009
    aww man ya, I did forget the blanket.

Let me know when you fry again. I might not have the money to do it again for a while, but when school starts back up I'll have some money again.

thanks for reading and all your comments guys :)

7. shit guys i'm down to fry in the city if u are willing to have one more join da group

8. You guys are making me jealous, lemme find some tampa boys to fry wit.

9. haha didnt we just talk about this last night???

i gotta see when this mama kacey can come, but im thinkin we'll come into the city sometime in the next week or so.... i dunno if daniel will be able to come, he's sorta low on funds... i'll call you when we're in the city, we can meet up on hippie hill.....:wave:

10. great story dude..thanks for sharing :)

sounds like y'all had a blast!

11. I am so baked, and I was just in awe at the experience you had.

IT SOUNDS SO AWESOME. I need to try acid. I'm definitely gonna try and get some.

Damn, I wonder if Soap is down to do LSD with me... :smoking:

12. sorry to bump this but I found out I actually took 5 doses:p

13. insane dude, sounds like a great time......sanfran is my favorite city

14. I'm picking up around twenty hits of Acid tomorrow, and it will be my first time ever possessing it. I can't wait to plan a perfect night to trip.