Fumo Pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by whiteice15, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Does anyone have or use a Fumo Pipe. Are they worth getting?

2. I have the sidewinder(same thing) and I love it. Very smooth hits and I suggest gettin the extension tubes. Very nice peice to say the least

3. I have had the fume for about 8 months now. Love the piece, but I never use it anymore. I literally had to clean it 2x a week and it wasn't fun. The spring loaded carb is a great technology, however resin builds up so quickly in it that it's a bitch to keep clean. It's not like a normal glass bowl where you can just constantly hit it no matter how dirty, if you wait to long to clean it, the carb will jam, the screen will get clogged, and the smoke chamber in the metal compartment will also clog up. In my opinion, just spend the same amount of money on a all in one hitter or something. The fume pipe is awesome, just not worth the upkeep, in my opinion.

4. ^Which is why you should get the incredibowl over the fumo. Instead of the metal bowl and everything clogging it uses a glass bowl which is so much easier to clean and it's just a straight tube from the bowl to the filter. All you need is something to push through the clean the interior out and some iso for the glass bowlpiece.