Fumo Pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Potheadlackey, Jun 29, 2012.

1. I've been looking for a sweet new peice. I was going to get a big bong but decided not to for stealth reasons. So I have picked the fumo pipe. I'm going to pick it up from a LHS hopefully sometime this week. I am going to also purchase some accessories such as a longer tube and a different bowl. What bowl can hold more bud? the metal "party bowl" or the glass bowl?

2. I mean clearly the "party bowl" would hold more but your best bet is glass. It taste way better and is all around the better choice

3. Love my fumo,it competes with my friends incredibowl I420 and i only have the 9" chamber extension, they just came out with an 18" which is crazyyyy

4. I think I'm going to get both bowls and the 6 or 9inch chamber to start off with but if my LHS has the 18inch I might have to get it lol and are the hits actually smooth?

5. Coughed when i first got it like a bitch but after the first time NEVER coughed u wont be able to go back to normal bowls trust me, get the 9" if its between that and the 6"

6. Which bowl do you like better? And alright Im going to get it tomorrow. I'll update with pics

7. Idk I didn't upgrade my bowl (don't really need to) and can't wait to see your review of it!

8. Well my LHS o ky had the sidewinder pipe. Only one left and it was red so I said why not. also got a sweet bubbler. Unfortunately they didn't have any accessories for the fumo or sidewinder. Im very impressed with this pipe. Very well made and hits great! My bubbler is also awsOme. Could be a tad thicker but hey it's still pretty thick and hits awesome! I over all love both I will have to order the extensions and accessories here soon.

9. I used my sidewinder pipe all last night and this morning.I had 2 friends try it and they loved it. Its very easy to clean even tho my bowl got clogged with resin. Cleaned fast. Will be my go tO peice from now on. Very well made big smooth hits. Worth everypenny