Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fumar Verde's Detailed Firecracker Thread /w Pics

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Fumar Verde, Feb 18, 2010.

1. I'm cooking one right now and I'm about to take it out...

If I'm going to store it until tuesday should I take it out of the foil before I put it in a ziploc bag or leave it in?

2. Also should the graham cracker get soft?

3. Well then your all set! :D

Definitely leave it in, you want all the mixture that might leak onto the foil. Also, when its exposed without the foil is when it makes its strongest smell.

Depending on how old they are and what type, maybe. Mine dont, and I wouldnt think they should.

4. leave it in the foil?
    i put mine in sandwich bags..

5. Leave it in the foil, and then throw the foiled wrapped firecracker in a sandwich bag. Thats the best way to contain the smell. Sorry if I didn't clarify, I am/was baked.

--I am Fumar Verde, and I approve this message.​

6. Ohh i see, i thought you meant the foil had something to do with the potency, i just unwrapped mine and licked the excess peanutbuttermixture up with my finger.

7. So i made some last night, is there a certain consistency the nutella is supposed to be after baking? Is it hard to gooey or?

8. It should be pretty hard, not completely [it is movable, but definitely not as viscus [fluid] as the unbaked nutella spread

9. Alright cause i used peanut butter and nutella and it came out like that, tomorrow I'll find out whether i did a good job or not haha.

10. Haha sounds good man. Yeah, if its pretty hard and "caked", than your good. It shouldnt be immovable tho. Sorta like moist dirt is a good way to put it.

11. That was an awesome tutorial, man. I'm going to try this for sure.
    Also, how long does the smell of peanut butter cooking last? My room-mate might bitch because I used the stove and he's a neatfreak.

+Rep, this guide is very detailed and provides a very good mix of butter/oil to use to get good absorption.

12. Word just tryed these with .5 in one cracker and .3 in another. ate the .3 easier, .5 made me gag and alost throw up. i could only finish half or i would have puked my brains out.

Fuck firecrackers was the nastiest thing i EVER tasted in years.

13. its only there when you cook it, it dissipates in about 5 minutes

14. Haha thanks a lot man! Yeah the smell doesnt take long to clear at all, and isnt really strong. If you are really worried tho, just cook some popcorn in the microwave, or something else really smelly.

Eat them with something else, Its not like I didnt warn ya they would taste dank :)

Cmon bro, be a man, chomp it down... it should be worth it if you've done everything right. Some other things you can do is eat them with chocolate, ect.

15. Fumar Verde here, and soon to be very, very high. I probably wont be on GC much today after 12:15pm, so if anyone has questions or comments, please feel free to ask them asap. I want to wish you all a happy 4/20! Keep on cooking and toking brothers and sisters and have an amazing blazing 4/20 extravaganga!

16. Just made one with about .75g of some good bud. No pot smell while cooking! Will report back when I start to feel it...

17. Very nice thread. I've done edibles before with cannabutter that worked terrifically (though I ate too many and fell asleep at a party!). Then I tried to make firecrackers (never heard that name before) and they didn't work. Now I see some of my mistakes.

1. I used a microwave

2. I didn't sandwich the crackers. I went "open faced."

3. I used cheese instead of peanut butter.

Of all these mistakes I wonder if #3 really counts. I would imagine that the fat content in cheese (I used American cheddar 14% fat content according to the wrapper). Thoughts?

18. yeah yo this shit works. thank you so much. i kinda forgot to post. it was a month ago and my boy mike asked me to sleep over for his birthday so we could game and shit. and we both toke a lot so we were like, let's make firecrackers! we made two, .5 of dank on each. ate at 11, he felt is 2 hours later. i felt mine within 35 minutes. we stayed up all fucking night making songs, tripping, and playing deathrow and cod. honestly, we were fucked up for 6 hours, and we both woke up feeling ridiculously woozy.

19. hehehah sounds like it was a great time bro! Glad you enjoyed.

20. i ate 1 gram firecracker today and didn't feel anything :/