Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fumar Verde's Detailed Firecracker Thread /w Pics

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Fumar Verde, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Wow! They were intense! I am still baked and Its 2:13am, I took one at 8:30. Definetly a great batch.

2. How should the peanut butter look after it done cooking?

3. It shouldnt be flowy anymore, it should be really caked and solidified [almost cemented]. If its still runny that means it wasnt cooked properly.

4. I just got done making another one... Kinda like this?

[​IMG]

5. that looks pretty caked, so your probably good. It looks a tiny bit flowy tho, but it shouldnt be a problem. Tell me your mixture and how long you cooked it for at what temperature to be safe. Also, did you take this picture not too long after taking them out the oven, or is this well after they have cooled?

6. I went a little over board with the PB in that latest fire cracker! I put PB on both sides of the cracker and then when i stick them on top of each-otheri fill in the gap with PB all around the cracker.

340* for 22min and 30sec. I took that picture about 5 minutes after it came out of the oven. I did 1/2 a gram of dank. and added 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Then I just used two knife scoops of PB. I pre mix it in a glass before hand, I will upload 2 more pics.

It did good, took about 1 hour too kick in and worked great!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Thats AWESOME news man! Im glad to hear they worked.

Its hard not to go over the edge with the PB sometimes, its no problem. As long as the herb has that PB its all good.

Yeah, it hardens more after about 15 mins or so so I would expect it to still be a bit runny.

Sounds like you had an awesome time tho man, good luck with future firecracker endeavors :smoke:

8. Thanks! If it wasn't for all the questions you've answered and all your detailed threads with pics I could of never done it!

9. #29 One Truth, Mar 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2010
    I have about 2 grams of headies and a gram of mids that I don't need to smoke (atm) because I picked up a half so Im going to throw it all in one cracker right now and cook it and eat it..

what are experiences with timing better 23-25? or 22-20?

edit: recommendation for stove oven? 350 at 23 mins?

10. 350 for 23 min should be fine!

11. #31 Fumar Verde, Mar 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2010
    It is an honor sir. Go make some for your friends, spread the love buddy.

12. isnt 350 too hot?

13. It's easier than you think. You could even do it your way, but with no crackers and more special chocolate.
    :confused:Why don't you just make the special chocolate first, then just spread it on anywhere anytime.
    Instead of having to go through the long process of heating the special chocolate on top of crackers every time.

14. You could just make cannapeanutbutter/cannanutella, but even then I'd do it in the oven and spread it because of heating. With a fire and no proper thermometer, you'd never know how hot the mix got and if the THC was activated or not. But, feel free to try it. I personally would not.

15. This thread kicks ass, I never thought to PRE-mix the weed and peanut butter, so much fucking easier.23 minutes at 350, will keep in mind. graham crackers kickass because there better then crackers, and they have a way larger surface area.

16. Nope, any hotter than 350 is too much tho. Between 325-350 is best. I prefer 350, i'd rather them be slightly overcooked than potentially undercooked.

Glad you like bro:p

Give 'er a try, you shall be satisfied!

17. Thanks so much! i made one yesterday morning and i still felt the high at 10 pm the same day i used so much crystal though :smoking:

18. dewd...

firecrackers are my new favorite. made a batch yesterday and another today, had me for about 2-3 times longer than smoking.

Felt very medicated throughout my legs + arms, much more so than smoking.

Great stuff. A+ :hello:

19. This is excellent news! Im glad that you've had an amazing experience.

Im glad you like it! I too fell in love with firecrackers after my first time. Very easy to make, and extremely effective!

20. Today around 2 oclock pm i made a firecracker but forgot it was in the oven so it was left in for about 5 - 15 minutes longer than it should have been. yes i had a few spots on the oven and went and listend to music in my room and came back and the oven timer was going off.

but i am pretty confident they will work. i am going to have them later on tonite, i will update. also i have another one made up but not in the oven yet. i am really looking foward to trying them!